N.1 Earthquake app for iPhone and iPad, more than 1M users, supports Apple Watch
Get the latest worldwide data from several sources and receive push notifications alerts.
• push notifications on your phone as soon as the event data is available from an official source (you can set alerts based on location and/or magnitude threshold). Push notifications allow the application to receive events even when unused, without this leading to an increased consumption of battery
• map with different sized and colored circles to represent event magnitude and age
• filter events by area (country, continent) or magnitude
• multiple sources, including: U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), GeoScience Australia, GNS Science (GeoNet), Instituto Geográfico Nacional, Servicio Sismológico Nacional, British Geological Survey, GFZ GEOFON, Natural Resources Canada , NOAA
• event timeline (today, yesterday, previous days)
• search earthquakes catalog (all world regions covered, back to 2013)
• detail view for each event, reachable from map and timeline views
• Tsunami bulletins (NOAA data)
• Tectonic Plate Boundaries (USGS data)
• Population estimates for each event and Population Density layer (SEDAC/NASA data)
• export data to Google Earth or other installed apps supporting kml file format
• social sharing: share event map and data to Facebook, Twitter, Email
• reverse geocoding: names of locations, when unavailable, are calculated automatically from their geographical coordinates
• Today Widget: the widget briefly shows some details of the biggest seismic event occurred in your country over the last 24 hours.
• multiple languages: the app is localized in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Türk, Hungarian and Romanian
• optimized for iPhone7, iPad and iOS10. 3D Touch support
Every update includes improvements for speed and reliability. New in this update:
• Critical Alerts support (iOS12)
• custom radius in notification filters by exact location
• underwater earthquakes are now highlighted in the timeline with a blue side stripe
• minor bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
O App é muito bom, mas com poucos filtros.!!
Muito engessado.! Eu esperava que a versão paga seria muito melhor.! Tem apenas alguns poucos filtros a mais e que não funcionam.!!
Se tivesse como filtrar pela magnitude desejada e pelo período de tempo desejado, seria ótimo.!!
👌a must have
A must have app
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nico Tranquilli
- 70.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Basque, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Nico Tranquilli
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Version R$ 10,90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.