De Arlo Leach
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Do you run, hike, bike, ski or perform any activity that involves lots of hills? Did you ever wonder just how much climbing and descending you're doing? If so, Elevation Tracker is for you.
This app uses the iPhone's GPS receiver to track elevation changes, calculates your total climbing and descending as well as your average and maximum gradients, average speed, and distance, and generates an elevation profile, all in real time. You can also connect a Bluetooth heart rate monitor for training zone tracking, and display key info on an Apple or Pebble smart watch for quick access during your activities.
When you're done, you can save routes to your history, email route summaries and profile images, send GPX data to other systems, or download refinements from an online elevation database. You can even drag range selectors onto the profile to view the stats for just one section of your route.
The app works in the background or with your device locked, and can run alongside other GPS apps you might be using. However, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
>>> If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact me before writing a bad review. I have no way to respond or help you if you publish your complaints in a review, but I respond promptly to all emails. <<<
Novidades da versão 2.5
- Added an Apple Watch app to display your current data, including heart rate. Please see the Apple Watch page on the Elevation Tracker website for details.
- Updated the Pebble watch app for newer Pebble models, including Pebble Time Round.
- Added the ability to import GPX files from other systems. If you connect to your mobile device through iTunes File Sharing, you can drag GPX files into the app. Then launch the app and go to the History tab, and the files will be converted to Elevation Tracker's format and added to the History list.
- Added the Garmin extension for heart rate to the GPX export.
- Fixed a problem that made the app stop tracking when in the background after about 15 minutes of no movement.
- Updated the code to use a newer iOS memory management system.
- Elevation Tracker now requires iOS 8.
- USD 2.99
- Categoria: Navegação
- Atualizado: 24/01/2017
- Versão: 2.5
- Tamanho: 3.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Sim
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Arlo Leach
- © Copyright 2011-17 Arlo Leach, all rights reserved
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3ª geração), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4ª geração), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro de 12,9 polegadas Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro de 9,7 polegadas Wi-Fi + Cellular e iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5ª geração).