Emergent Management of Trauma, 3rd Edition
De MedHand – Mobile Libraries
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
This McGraw-Hill source of information is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material that are accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand.
A concise yet comprehensive guide to trauma evaluation and management covering the full scope of injuries.
Featuring a succinct outline approach, numerous illustrations, and a presentation of concepts devoid of institutional bias, Emergent Management of Trauma will prove to be indispensable for all trauma care practitioners, including attending and resident physicians, medical students, midlevel providers, nurses, and paramedics.
Covering the essential points of diagnosis, management, and disposition of the trauma patient, Emergent Management of Trauma is divided into six sections:
- Resuscitation Concepts: covers prehospital issues, hospital organization, patient evaluation, and “ABC” interventions.
- Anatomic Areas of Injury: includes important management algorithms and covers major traumatic injuries literally from top to bottom.
- Extremity Trauma: oriented from hand to shoulder and then from hip to foot.
- Special Groups: focuses on trauma in children, pregnancy, and the elderly.
- Environmental Issues: covers temperature extremes as well as weapons of mass destruction.
- Useful Resources: offers procedure instructions, radiograph interpretation pearls, and a pertinent drug formulary.
Authors: John Bailitz, Faran Bokhari, Thomas Scaletta and Jeffrey Schaider
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honored with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks series.
MedHand are also presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as McGraw-Hill, Wiley, PDR Network and more.
- USD 59.99
- Categoria: Medicina
- Lançado: 13/05/2011
- Versão: 2.1.1
- Tamanho: 8.1 MB
- Idiomas: Inglês, Japonês, Sueco
- Vendedor: MedHand International
- © MedHand 2011
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 3.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.