Epic Synth analog synthesizer for AudioBus
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Epic Synth is a polyphonic analog-like synthesizer inspired by classic synths of the 1980s. Its beautiful and straightforward interface lets you focus on the essential: the pleasure of creating new sounds! Supports AudioBus.
Epic Synth's simple and effective sound architecture stood the test of time. It's simple enough for beginners to learn about synthesis yet powerful enough to satisfy experienced sound modellers. Epic Synth's sound engine provides tons of room to create great sounds, from classic leads to juicy acid basses, from 8-bit-like effects to complex evolving sonic textures.
• AudioBus support
• Universal all: works on iPhone, iPod and iPad
• Classic time-tested sound architecture
• Five voices of polyphony (Six on the iPad)
• Arpeggiator with key hold
• Patch memory stores 6 banks of 8 programs
• Single patch sharing via email
• Full memory backup via email
• Pitch bend
• Control sound parameters with MIDI CC
• Compatible with CoreMIDI devices
For the most enjoyable experience, we recommend you use Epic Synth with the iRig MIDI Interface. It's readily available in most Apple Store retail locations.
Epic Synth was created in Montréal (Canada) by an passionate synthesizer-addicted indy iOS software developer.
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
Novidades da versão 2.6.0
- iOS 8 crash fixed
- Sticky keyboard fixed
Hardware compatibility changes:
- Line6 MIDI Mobilizer (original version) is no longer supported
- Akai SynthStation is no longer supported
- USD 5.99
- Categoria: Música
- Atualizado: 31/10/2014
- Versão: 2.6.0
- Tamanho: 56.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Jean-Pierre Martineau
- © 2011-2014 JPMartineau
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.1 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5.