(Note: If you have any problems with the app, please email support at pishtech dot com and we'll be happy to help. Posting a review about a problem doesn't give the developer a way to respond with the solution.
Fly Fishing Simulator is a first-person, photographic simulation of the sport of fly fishing. It features:
- Realistic casting with direct rod and line control
- 165 fishing sites on 27 different rivers, streams, lakes and ponds
- Realistic current, fish feeding behavior, and fish fighting physics
- More than 160 fly patterns including modern and classic dry flies, nymphs, streamers, terrestrials and more
- Hatch check feature lets you examine insects and other food items the fish may be feeding on
- A wide variety of realistic prey to match including mayflies, caddis flies, stoneflies, nymphs, midges, crayfish, etc
- Various species of trout, plus steelhead, bass and panfish
- A virtual fishing guide offering advice on casting, fly selection and more
- A variety of rods and leaders
- A great collection of photos shows you the fish you catch
- Realistic feeding patterns and dry fly action
- Strike indicators and split shot for subsurface fishing with nymphs, streamers, etc.
The free version includes fishing on several sites with a limited selection of equipment. Additional equipment and many more locations are available through in-app purchases.
Fixes a crash when fighting fish with system volume set low and in-game volume set high
Ratings and Reviews
- Paul Halter
- 95.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Pishtech LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Package R$ 49,90
- West Fork of the Wandering River R$ 3,50
- Gear Pack R$ 6,90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.