Garmin G1000 Checkout
De Sporty's Pilot Shop
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
This complete avionics training course teaches you everything you need to know to be safe, proficient and comfortable with the G1000 in Cessna aircraft. In addition to nearly 2 hours of in-depth video content, this app also includes Garmin’s complete Cockpit Reference Guide, two G1000 Training Course Outlines (student & instructor), the Garmin G1000 Computer Trainer download for your PC and a 28-question review quiz.
Using a visual menu system, the Garmin G1000 Checkout app is broken down into 16 individual video segments for quick review. In all, this app contains over 107 minutes of scenario-based training and in-flight video from the award-winning team at Sporty’s Academy.
Also included is a review quiz based on content from the videos. After finishing the questions you’ll receive instant feedback on your score and be able to review missed questions. There’s even a way to quickly review the video segment from which the question was taken!
The Garmin G1000 Checkout includes several other resources for additional study – complete with a table of contents for quick access to each page:
• Garmin G1000 Cockpit Reference Guide (for Cessna Nav III Aircraft) (256 pages)
• Garmin G1000 Training Course Outline for Students (20 pages)
• Garmin G1000 Training Course Outline for Instructors (47 pages)
• High-Resolution Garmin G1000 Flight Deck Training Images for Beech, Cessna, Diamond aircraft (8 images)
• Garmin G1000 PC Trainer (includes access and detailed instructions for how to download and install the interactive program to your Windows PC).
The video segments cover the following topics:
• Introduction to the System
-- Primary Flight Display (PFD)
-- Multi Function Display (MFD)
-- System components (AHRS, ADC, Magnetometer, etc.)
-- Controls, softkeys, buttons and knob layout
• Primary Flight Display
-- Flight Instruments
-- Interpreting digital tape instrument displays
-- Trend vectors
-- Tuning Navigation & Communication radios
-- Transponder operation
-- Audio Panel operation
-- G1000 Alerting System
• Multi Function Display
-- Map, Waypoint, Auxiliary and Nearest page groups
-- Direct-To Navigation
-- On-screen cursor operation
-- Flight Plan page group
-- Electronic Checklists
• Flight Operations
-- Flight planning
-- Fuel totalizer
-- Lean Assist
-- Setting V-Speeds
-- Configuring the inset map
-- Nearest airport feature
-- Traffic advisories
-- Synthetic Vision Technology (SVT)
• Approaches & IFR Considerations
-- Cross-Country Procedures
-- Selecting and loading instrument approach procedures
-- LPV & LNAV+V Approaches
-- XM Weather
-- Terrain Awareness
• GFC-700 Autopilot
-- G1000 Autopilot bezel & yoke controls
-- Flight Director & Go-Around Mode
-- On-screen status displays
-- Alternator failure (Low Volts)
-- Standby Battery
-- Essential Bus
-- PFD & MFD failures
-- Reversionary Mode
The transition from “steam gauges” to glass cockpits can be intimidating, but with proper training it can open up a whole new world of advanced avionics. Let Sporty’s save you time and money in your transition training with our G1000 Checkout Course. It’s the perfect complement to in-aircraft training with your instructor.
Novidades da versão 2.4.1
•Fixed a minor bug that in rare cases could cause a crash when upgrading from earlier versions of the app.
• All video segments now dynamically stream on demand
• Video playback now support picture in picture playback on iOS 9
• Very large reduction in app file size
• New download manager option allows you to download videos for offline viewing
• Bug fixes
- USD 79.99
- Categoria: Educação
- Atualizado: 21/12/2015
- Versão: 2.4.1
- Tamanho: 81.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Sporty's Pilot Shop
- © 2015, Sportsman's Market, Inc.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.