GoSkyWatch Planetarium for iPad - the astronomy star guide
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
***** As seen in Apple's iPad 2 event ***** Easily and quickly identify and locate stars, planets, constellations and more by simply pointing to the sky. Your personal telescope to the wonders in the night sky. Go outside and explore the night sky.
***** Featured on ABC's "The View" show
***** Featured in "Wired" magazine
--- What People Are Saying
"Powerful and easy to use, with excellent animation and the widest zoom range." — D.Schroeder, University professor
"GoSkyWatch Planetarium should not be missed regardless of whether you are a casual or hard-core fan of astronomy." — AppAdvice
"I have more than 10 astronomy apps on my iPhone and this is by far the best. Everything I need and easy to use." — Pat, iTunes reviewer
--- What makes GoSkyWatch different to other astronomy apps?
• Easy to use — No buttons to press or modes to select, just point to the sky to start exploring.
• Designed specifically for efficient outdoor use.
• Touch free identification — No need to keep touching the screen to identify what you see in the sky. Great for those cold nights with gloves on!
• Don't need to hold level — Displays the sky view and information at the correct orientation when held at any angle not just landscape or portrait.
• Gyroscope compass auto calibration — No need to calibrate the gyroscope. Advanced adaptive algorithms for smooth and accurate positioning.
• Unique target identification — Touch drag scheme for greatest accuracy and speed since your finger doesn't actually cover what you are trying to identify.
• Planets shown with relative brightness to stars — No oversized graphics that prevent you from distingishing a planet from surrounding stars.
• Full 180 degree display — See at a glance what is in the sky and where without having to pan around.
• Minimal on screen text — Stars and planets easier to identify since they are not covered by text.
• Popup images — No need to keep zooming in and out just to see what is out there.
• Heads up object name, brightness and distance
• Contains all stars visible to the naked eye
• Magnitude adjustment for viewing conditions
• Touchless navigation even for the iPod touch without a compass.
• Looking for a planet, star, constellation or galaxy? Just use the finder and let the arrow guide the way
• Search stars and DSOs sorted by name, distance or magnitude.
• Moon phase calendar
• Sun rise/set times
• Day, sidereal and time lapse animation
• Over 200 images of planets and deep sky objects
• Messier and Caldwell catalogs with images
• Actual image taken of the Milky Way
• Below horizon display
• Look back in time with the birthday star search. Find out how old you were for the star light seen.
• Constellation images, boundaries and patterns
• Solar system, star, DSO, constellation Wikipedia
• Ian Ridpath's constellation StarTales
• Interactive graphical ephemeris
• Planet, star, constellation and DSO ephemeris data
• High performance graphics
• Easy setup using auto location or built in city list
• Location favorites
* No internet connection required. Internet optionally used for auto location, viewing Wikipedia information and StarTales.
Many more enhancements to come as free updates.
* See web site for video demo
Novidades da versão 7.1.1
- Option to hide ads after time delay
Download the full version for more features including comets and interactive 3D planets.
Captura de tela do iPad
Opiniões de clientes
É aquele aplicativo q nos faz desistir de procurar um substituto.
- Categoria: Educação
- Atualizado: 02/07/2014
- Versão: 7.1.1
- Tamanho: 19.9 MB
- Idiomas: Alemão, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Dinamarquês, Espanhol, Francês, Holandês, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês
- Vendedor: GoSoftWorks Development Co.
- © 2014 GoSoftWorks Development Co.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 5.1 ou posterior. Compatível com iPad.