De Eric Lombardo
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
GradeBook Pro is a powerful and intuitive paperless classroom management tool. Record grades, attendance, and student performance in an app designed with busy educators in mind.
•• Apple Featured App for Teachers ••
GradeBook Pro is a complete standalone solution, there are no in app purchases, subscriptions, advertisements, limitations, or third party services to pay for.
• Weighted and standard point-based scales are supported.
• Customize the grade scale with unlimited letter grade ranges.
• Categorize assignments to see student grades by category.
• Award extra credit or deduct penalty points.
• Drop or exempt a score to exclude it from the grade calculation.
• Override the number of points possible on a student-by-student basis.
• Record a note with any score.
• View student average grade, highest grade, and total point score.
• Categorized classes report overall and category-specific grades.
• Assign custom labels to four selectable behavior marks.
• Quickly track performance, participation, preparedness, behavior, conduct, or any other criteria.
• Mark students as Present, Absent, or Tardy.
• Absent and tardy entries can be flagged as excused or unexcused.
• Learn student names by viewing photos while taking attendance.
• Record attendance multiple times per day.
• Email a daily attendance summary.
• Create an email addressed to all present, absent, or tardy students.
• Student attendance status is displayed on the main and score entry screen.
• Assign attendance grades easily with the calculated percent present statistic.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and roster reports for the class.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and summary reports for individual students.
• Export grade, attendance, and performance data to CSV formatted files.
• Upload reports to Dropbox, email them, or view them on the in-app report viewer.
• Email a list of ungraded students by assignment.
• Five color themes to choose from.
• Import class rosters or scores via email or Dropbox.
• Backup and restore with Dropbox.
• Assign photos to students to view when recording grades or taking attendance.
• Copy students, assignments, grade scales, and categories between classes.
• Prevent unauthorized access with a launch passcode.
Novidades da versão 2.96
[FIXED] Attendance notes attach to the wrong student.
[FIXED] iPad can not rotate upside down.
- USD 9.99
- Categoria: Educação
- Atualizado: 07/04/2014
- Versão: 2.96
- Tamanho: 18.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Eric Lombardo
- © 2010 Eric Lombardo
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 6.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5