De Eric Lombardo
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
GradeBook Pro is a powerful and intuitive paperless classroom management tool. Record grades, attendance, and student performance in an app designed with busy educators in mind.
GradeBook Pro is a complete solution, there are no in-app purchases, subscriptions, advertisements, limitations, or third party services to pay for.
• Weighted and standard point-based scales are supported.
• Customize the grade scale with unlimited letter grade ranges.
• Categorize assignments to see student grades by category.
• Award extra credit or deduct penalty points.
• Drop or exempt a score to exclude it from the grade calculation.
• Override the number of points possible on a student-by-student basis.
• Record a note with any score.
• View student average grade, highest grade, and total point score.
• Categorized classes report overall and category-specific grades.
• Assign custom labels to four selectable behavior marks.
• Quickly track performance, participation, preparedness, behavior, conduct, or any other criteria.
• Mark students as Present, Absent, or Tardy.
• Absent and tardy entries can be flagged as excused or unexcused.
• Learn student names by viewing photos while taking attendance.
• Record attendance multiple times per day.
• Email a daily attendance summary.
• Create an email addressed to all present, absent, or tardy students.
• Student attendance status is displayed on the main and score entry screen.
• Assign attendance grades easily with the calculated percent present statistic.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and roster reports for the class.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and summary reports for individual students.
• Export grade, attendance, and performance data to CSV formatted files.
• Upload reports to Dropbox, email them, or view them on the in-app report viewer.
• Email a list of ungraded students by assignment.
• Five color themes to choose from.
• Import class rosters or scores via email or Dropbox.
• Backup and restore with Dropbox.
• Assign photos to students to view when recording grades or taking attendance.
• Copy students, assignments, grade scales, and categories between classes.
• Prevent unauthorized access with a launch passcode.
Novidades da versão 3.09
-Date field automatically populates when editing an assignment.
-Fixed iCloud document picker integration.
- USD 19.99
- Categoria: Educação
- Atualizado: 02/04/2015
- Versão: 3.09
- Tamanho: 16.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Eric Lombardo
- © 2010 Eric Lombardo
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5, iPhone 6 e iPhone 6 Plus.