Capturas de tela do iPad
Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Avaliações e opiniões
Graphic is great, but it’s missing the stuff I need
Sorry for being harsh before. I really wasn’t understanding what I was saying,
Alright, this is like, the fourth version of my review. Ok, let’s say what Graphic really is like...
I’ve been really harsh on Graphic the whole time. Really, it’s a good app, but I’ve been trying to say it’s not on par with other design apps. In “essential features” I meant “useful things that add to my workflow”.
Graphic, for sure is intuitive, and really easy to learn. It’s pretty cheap compared to the competition, well at least if you exclude Vectornator, for which I have been praising a bunch on my last reviews, while now I’ve fully realized it’s really not as intuitive as Graphic...
You really should buy this app, or any other app, in fact. I hope it gets upgraded to add some useful things, but it really is a great app, it’s just missing some useful things.
The app has gotten faster, but it’s still now real-time editing. Sorry about that.
One of the real problems, is... exporting, now I don’t know why, but Graphic exporting... is really bad, and that’s a huuuuge problem, much more than the other issues that this app has. It’s just not good.
Really! I’ve tried a lot of times to export normal, simple things, and for some reason, blend modes don’t work correctly. Weird. I hope it gets fixed (or is fixed) in an update.
The other reason, is because really... I need artboards. I just really want artboards.
Other reasons (minor inconveniences to other people, maybe):
- Good smart snapping. It just doesn’t work well currently. It’s pretty weird.
- Restrictions. To be able to resize a group and everything within it stays in the place I want, or doesn’t move at all.
- Symbols, well yes, they’re kind of a gimmick, but I really like them. Sorry for that joke on the other review, that was for sure very much... triggering.
- Non-destructive editing. This is a big downside for me, but I know people who use Illustrator won’t think it’s bad since most are used to not having this. It’s still a very useful thing to have, even then.
There’s other, minor reasons, but these were the main 6 for me, really.
At least someone that exists should not think these reasons are really damaging his/her workflow, so then if you can’t afford other apps, want multiple layer effects, go with this app. You’ll never be happier.
I’ll start fully recommending this app until it has the features that fit my workflow, for now I’ll just use apps on my desktop.
I really want this app to fit my workflow, I’m even holding back from buying Affinity Designer on the iPad even though I’ll enjoy it—and I just really need this app to be great.
Sorry for being so harsh before. I wasn’t understanding what I was saying.
The best app for vector design! Perfect! Much better than affinity designer...
- Picta, Inc
- 41.8 MB
Requer o iOS 11.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPad.
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação +4
- © 2018 Picta Inc.
- R$ 34,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.