HomeBudget with Sync
De Anishu, Inc.
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Now available in mobile [iPhone/iPad] and desktop versions [Mac OS, Windows], including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions. (Separate purchase required for each OS platform).
A lite version of HomeBudget is available under the free applications category. Give it a try.
Contact email@example.com, if you need help. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
- Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
- Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
- Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
- Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
- Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
- Search expense entries
- Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
- Optionally associate an account with the income
- Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
- Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
- Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
- Calendar and list view of Bills
- Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
- Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
- Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
- Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
- Budget rollover
- Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
- Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
- Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
- Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
- Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down (Available in the Expenses screen).
- Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
- Automatically sync multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
- Work within the same budget with other members of the household
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to upload your own list of category icons
- Large numeric keypad for expense/income amount entry
- HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Novidades da versão 3.1.5
Fixed Income screen charts
Opiniões de clientes
idioma em português não existe
apesar da informação de que o aplicativo funciona em português, até o momento só rodou em inglês!!!
Not worth the investment
The app's lite version worked perfectly, the paid version is full of problems!! Not worth paying a premium price for an app that does not work properly.
First the transition from the free to the full app is ridiculous and you may end up losing your data.
Then on the paid version family sync does not work properly and you end up with inaccurate numbers all the time!
Customer support keeps on pushing that the fault is on the user side and that you have to reset data on one of the devices and start syncing again. Things work fine for a while then problems are back again! Did this process a couple of times, the app has been updated since then but problems still go on.
Customer support even stoped replying to my requests to fix the problem.
The app's concept and interface is great, it is definitely a pitty it does not work!
- USD 4.99
- Categoria: Finanças
- Atualizado: 21/04/2015
- Versão: 3.1.5
- Tamanho: 5.0 MB
- Idiomas: Português, Alemão, Catalão, Checo, Chinês, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Coreano, Dinamarquês, Eslovaco, Espanhol, Francês, Hebraico, Holandês, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês, Polonês, Romena, Russa, Sueco
- Vendedor: Anishu, Inc.
- © 2015 Anishu, Inc.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5, iPhone 6 e iPhone 6 Plus.