De Jan Mazurczak
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Dear Fashion Lovers! I would like to completely change your dressing experience.
(Video guides at iwear.janmazurczak.pl)
I Wear is complete and easy to use catalog for your wardrobe. In the morning, wake up, grab your iPhone/iPod/iPad and decide what would you like to wear today... which stuff from your wardrobe fits to another (without even standing up from bed!).
Let know your friends what would you like to wear today, maybe, or what new clothes you have just bought... or ask if is your choice right for today.
Now, you can create beautiful showroom and easily send it to other I Wear user, in a form of a book... but it's not all, everyone, who get this book from you, via email, or your website, could get clothes from it and add it to their own I Wear wardrobe.
Maybe you have little clothes shop? Great opportunity to make a book for iPad and iPhone with your actual collection!
Maybe you are a fashion designer? Create your showroom for iOS. It's so easy.
Every item description, you include into your showroom, will be always under this item, with tappable links and all description. Users would manage your clothes, but couldn't change your description (for example: with links to your shop).
You can test this app for free up to few clothes, and app will ask you to purchase unlimited wardrobe capacity when you add more clothes. This one payment works for all your devices forever.
You can also store some showrooms in I Wear... and it is completely free. What you have to pay for is creating own showrooms.
I hope, you will enjoy using this application, and help me to make it better.
It is right for you!
For your pleasure of dressing.
Use it every day, share your dressing choices and have fun.
-Adding Clothes by camera or from photo library.
-Removing background from added Clothes.
-Creating categories and assigning Clothes to them.
-Searching clothes by keywords.
-Simple drag&drop Clothes system.
-Composing Clothes on the Wall.
-Reviewing iBooks-like paged Showrooms, from which you can get items directly to your own wall, and use to compile your own Outfits.
-Saving composed Clothes in photo library or sending by email.
-Saving Outfits and sharing them as Showrooms.
-Interface created individual for iPad and iPhone screens respecting Retina display on both device types.
-iTunes file sharing support for adding professional prepared images and managing Showrooms.
Novidades da versão 1.4
- Super-responsive interface (all clothes images load in background process), so you can scroll wardrobe bar and turn showrooms pages very smoothly
- Manage showrooms by opening them in other apps, like Dropbox, which is very nice way to share also big showrooms
and from 1.3 version:
- Introducing beautiful, bookstyle showrooms!
- Searching by keywords from item descriptions!
- Wardrobe category now saves order of items
- You can reorder categories and outfits now
- Of course! It has all graphics ready for the new iPad Retina! Your eyes will be glad.
- Improved performance
- You can type name for each item
- New background in outfits look
- Removed Facebook connect (don't like it)
- Wardrobe category button is finally in wardrobe, under category label
- You can change size of clothes for each outfit. Changing size in outfit saves size in this outfit only, and changing size on the wall sets default size of item
- Video guides at iwear.janmazurczak.pl
Opiniões de clientes
I love it!
O tried many apps but for me this is the best! It is an amazing app and I love it! But, there is a little problem. Sometimes when I open the app a lot of clothes appear on the page. First I erased every one but I discovered that the clothes are erased from my list and I had to add one by one... On a second moment I decided to move one by one to reorganize them, but it was a hard work. Finally I discovered that saving that messy image of clothes on the outfit and than deleting on the outfit list the clothes were not erased from my list and a clean page appears! Also sometimes when I resize the image it change to the original size, but it is a minor problem.
Two tumbs up!
Soooooo cooool! i cant wait to put all my clothes in it!
It could be a great app if didn't let you put only 10 clothes or something...
- Categoria: Estilo de vida
- Atualizado: 23/08/2012
- Versão: 1.4
- Tamanho: 17.3 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Jan Mazurczak
- © Jan Mazurczak
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 5.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de apps
- Unlimited wardrobe capacityUSD 1.99
- Creation of 1 showroomUSD 1.99
- Creation of 10 showrooms - special!USD 4.99