Interactive 3D Brainstem App
De eHuman Inc.
Abra a Mac App Store para comprar e baixar apps.
This program is designed for health care professionals, students, and anyone interested in visualizing and learning about the complex neuroanatomy of the brain stem.
The 3D features allow users to visualize the external morphology of the brain stem as well as the cranial nerve fibers and nuclei that create the complex internal anatomy of the brain stem. Learning the intricate inter-relationships between the anatomic structures is greatly enhanced by the ability to view all the internal morphologic components at once or to select and highlight individual components while controlling the opacity/transparency of other anatomic structures.
A labeling feature is available that identifies the external morphology and cranial nerves associated with the brain stem.
A bonus feature is the ability to visualize the brain stem nuclei associated with the functions of pain and temperature, light touch and pressure, proprioception, vibration and discriminative touch as well as taste, hearing and balance. In addition to the 3D visualization capabilities, users can access text information that describes the anatomic components of the brain stem.
The program features a true 3D interactive experience: The user can rotate, pan, and zoom the camera around the brain stem anatomy in three dimensions.
Produced by: eHuman Digital Anatomy and Loma Linda School of Dentistry.
Novidades da versão 1.1
• Increased accuracy of Oculomotor Nucleus anatomy.
• Increased accuracy of Edinger-Westphal Nucleus anatomy.
• Increased accuracy of Fasciculus cuneatus anatomy identification.
• Increased accuracy of Fasciculus gracilis anatomy identification.
• Updated description of Abducens Nucleus.
• Updated description of Oculomotor Nucleus.
• Updated description of Spinal Nucleus of V.
• Increased readability of annotation labels