De American College of Cardiology
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
The latest research and clinical practice updates in cardiology is at your fingertips with the JACC Journals app. You can:
• Browse new issues, encompassing all the latest clinical articles published in all JACC Journals throughout the month, or jump to the featured articles with a tap!
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Login once with your ACC member credentials and stay logged in with “Keep me logged in”
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List, Notes, save articles for offline reading, share articles via social media, email useful content, and much more!
Minimum requirements: IOS 7.0
ABOUT JACC Journals
The ACC publishes highly influential journals in the area of cardiovascular medicine. The current titles included are:
• JACC: The Journal of the American College of Cardiology. The number one cardiovascular journal worldwide, with an international reputation for excellence.
• JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging. Provides readers with a broad, balanced view of all aspects of cardiovascular imaging.
• JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions. Encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and non-coronary) peripheral and cerebrovascular interventions.
• JACC: Heart Failure. Publishes the most important findings on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, and care of heart failure patients.
ABOUT The ACC
The American College of Cardiology (ACC) is a 49,000-member medical society that is the professional home for the entire cardiovascular care team. The mission of the College is to transform cardiovascular care and to improve heart health. The ACC leads in the formation of health policy, standards and guidelines. The College operates national registries to measure and improve care, provides professional medical education, disseminates cardiovascular research and bestows credentials upon cardiovascular specialists who meet stringent qualifications. The ACC also publishes highly influential journals in the area of cardiovascular medicine.
Subscriptions to the JACC Journals
If you are a new reader you can purchase an individual subscription to each journal or buy a single issue of any journal. Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
JACC: The Journal of the American College of Cardiology
JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
JACC: Heart Failure
A single issue of any journal for $19.99
1-year subscription to any journal for $299.99, with additional free 3 months
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTO-RENEW FEATURE
Yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Novidades da versão 4.5.1
The latest research and clinical practice updates in cardiology is at your fingertips with the JACC Journals app. Now you can read the entire family of journals from the American College of Cardiology in a single app, across all IOS devices.
- Categoria: Medicina
- Atualizado: 04/03/2015
- Versão: 4.5.1
- Tamanho: 22.3 MB
- Idiomas: Português, Alemão, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês
- Vendedor: American College of Cardiology
- Copyright © 2015 Elsevier Inc. © 2015 American College of Cardiology Foundation All rights reserved.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5.
Top compras dentro do app
- JACC Journals Annual SubscriptionUSD 299.99