Learn Chinese HD - Mandarin Phrasebook for Travel in China
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Learn Chinese HD is an easy to use iPad phrasebook that will give visitors to Chinese-speaking countries and those who are interested in learning Mandarin a good start in the language. Learn Chinese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting china.
• Universal app works on iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad
• Carefully translated list of essential phrases
• Over 1,000 of useful words and phrases
• Audio recorded by native speakers
• Option to playback audio at slower speed
• No internet connection required
• Highlight important words with tips
• Store frequently used phrases in favourites
• Search by words inside the app
• No adverts or annoying popups
* General conversation
* Time and date
* Directions and places
* Eating out
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
Learn Chinese HD is now a paid app. If you want to try the free version please search for Learn Chinese Codegent on the App Store
• HOW TO RESTORE PURCHASES? (PAID VERSION)
Purchases are one-time and carry over between devices. Please make sure you are buying the same app that you bought before by checking your receipt from the App Store. When you buy the app again with the same user ID, it will be restored for free.
• WE READ EVERY E-MAIL.
We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at email@example.com and we will do our best to help in any way!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE THE APP PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW :-)
Novidades da versão 4.1
* minor bugs fixed
* new phrases added
Clientes também compraram
- USD 4.99
- Categoria: Viagens
- Atualizado: 04/07/2016
- Versão: 4.1
- Tamanho: 73.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: codegent ltd
- © Codegent Ltd.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 8.1 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.