Capturas de tela
Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese now available in the app store! Topics covered include:
- The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
- Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Gobi, Tense, etc.)
- Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Conditionals, etc.)
- Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
- Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
A Japanese guide to learning Japanese grammar
This guide is an attempt to systematically build up the grammatical structures that make up the Japanese language in a way that makes sense in Japanese. It may not be a practical tool for quickly learning immediately useful Japanese phrases (for example, common phrases for travel). However, it will logically create grammatical building blocks that will result in a solid grammatical foundation. For those of you who have learned Japanese from textbooks, you may see some big differences in how the material is ordered and presented. This is because this guide does not seek to forcibly create artificial ties between English and Japanese by presenting the material in a way that makes sense in English. Instead, examples with translations will show how ideas are expressed in Japanese resulting in simpler explanations that are easier to understand.
Please note that this application does not contain Romaji. You will be required to learn the Kana (Hiragana and Katakana) to be able to fully complete this guide. Don't worry though, it's covered in the "Writing System" section.
The app now saves your progress if you are part way through a lesson.
Avaliações e opiniões
Notas dos editores
- Pdex Tech Ltd
- 30.3 MB
- Requer o iOS 11.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação +4
- © 2018 Tae Kim, Sam Clewlow, Ronald Timoshenko
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.