De RedTree Development Inc.
Abra a Mac App Store para comprar e baixar apps.
Depending on your needs, Math Minion can be either a powerful scientific calculator that understands units, or a sophisticated modelling tool that is better suited to science and engineering problems than traditional spreadsheet programs.
It combines a mind map style representation of the relationships between expressions, with a formula system that operates transparently on scalars, arrays and matrices. A hierarchical model system helps encapsulate calculations in logical and easily duplicated units and a flexible unit conversion system tracks the fundamental property types through calculations. This allows it to know, for instance, that some fathoms divided by a few days is in fact a velocity that should not be added to a kilogram.
Some interesting features include:
• equations that work equally well with scalars, arrays and matrices
• a function library that in addition to the usual suspects includes:
- matrix multiplication, inversion, eigenvalues, eigenvectors, transpose and redimensioning
- comparison (eq, ne, lt, ge, if etc)
- string functions (split, join, regular expressions, etc.)
- interpolation, indexof, select
- complex number and statistical functions
- time, sorting, random, web reading and many more
• an innovative unit conversion system with automatic dimensional analysis
• data tables for storing and manipulating tabular data whether numeric or string
• models and model arrays for information and calculation encapsulation
• a solver for one or more nonlinear equations
• an optimizer
• an ordinary differential equation solver
• an iterator tool.
• 2D and 3D graphs.
• HTML forms.
• share sessions between iOS and Mac devices using iCloud
• Can store and retrieve sessions from Dropbox
Novidades da versão 2.5.5
• The font size for the expanded formula editor, notes, string, report preview and help views can now be increased or decreased.
• The range operator ":" can now have the first argument larger than the second and will produce a decreasing range.