Capturas de tela
Midori is a Japanese-English, English-Japanese dictionary. It's a perfect tool for those who are studying Japanese, with 890,000 entries, 150,000 example sentences, and many features that will make your Japanese learning experience much easier.
• More than 170,000 word entries. Each entry shows readings, meanings, and kanji breakdown.
• More than 12,000 kanji entries. Each entry shows readings, meanings, and example compounds.
• Example sentences with furigana (small hiragana above kanji).
• Words in example sentences are linked to the definitions.
• Over 6,000 kanji with stroke order diagrams and stroke order animations.
• Over 720,000 Japanese proper names, place names, given names, company names and product names.
SEARCH & TRANSLATE
• Search words by kana or romaji, such as あき or aki
• Search kanji by drawing them. Our Japanese handwriting recognition can handle arbitrary stroke order.
• Search kanji by radicals, e.g. 禾 + 火 -> 秋
• Search suggestion when the input is in a conjugated form, e.g. 走った -> 走る
• Search with wildcard characters, e.g. 日*人 returns all words that start with 日 and end with 人
• Search with the SKIP system
• Partial results when the full word is not found, e.g. searching for 青い本 returns the results for 青い and 本
• Fast incremental search gives you the result instantly as you type
LISTS & BOOKMARKS
• List of kanji as taught in Japanese schools from grade 1 to 6
• List of kanji by frequency as appeared in Japanese newspapers
• List of kanji and words by Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) levels
• Lists of hiragana and katakana, each with stroke diagram and animation
• Bookmarks with folders support. You can export, import, or share bookmarks with your friends.
• Flashcards for bookmarked words and kanji
• Audio pronunciations (from speech synthesis)
• Create a vocabulary list with definitions from Japanese text in one tap
• Scratch pad for practicing writing kanji on iPad
• No internet connection required. The app is completely offline.
• 3D Touch support
• Split View on compatible iPad
• Universal app. Buy it once, run on all your iOS devices, whether it's iPhone or iPad
Visit our website at www.midoriapp.com to learn more about the app. If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com Thank you!
- iOS 11 compatibility
- When you search for a word in a conjugated form, Midori now tells you what form it is. For example, "作られる" is "passive."
- Lists of kanji taught in Japanese high schools
- Bug fixes
Avaliações e opiniões
One of the best but not quite there yet
I have a couple of dictionaries and this is one my favorites. I especially like the possibility to customize the interface. It has all the features expected in an app like this.
The downside is that there are a few mistakes regarding the kanjis and their meanings. I have sent them emails and tried contact via Facebook to no avail.
Muito bom dicionário. Pode se personalizar a interface. Contem alguns erros de significados e kanjis. Suporte não é nada eficiente.
Simplesmente o melhor!!
O Midori sempre foi muito bom. Ótima funcionalidade, interface agradável. Agora, com essa última atualização, está TOP. O melhor dicionário de japonês da App Store.
The very best
Midori is the best Japanese dictionary I've used so far. The example sentences are often simple, which makes the learning process incredibly efficient.
- Sukolsak Sakshuwong
- 171.8 MB
- Requer o iOS 10.1 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Inglês, Japonês
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação +4
- © 2017 Sukolsak Sakshuwong
- R$ 37,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.