Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
The Molarity App from Sigma-Aldrich(R) is a chemistry calculator tool that generates lab-ready directions describing how to prepare an acid or base solution of a specified molarity or normality from a concentrated acid or base solution. A second tab includes a general molarity function that calculates the mass of any reagent needed to prepare a given volume of solution of desired molarity. A third tab features a stock dilution function that calculates how to dilute a stock solution of any known molarity to your desired volume and molarity.
- Calculates molarity and normality for common commercial acid and base solutions by auto-populating density, formula weight and weight percentage.
- Users may input lot-specific certificate of analysis values for density and weight percentage.
- The Acid and Base instructions link to Sigma-Aldrich website/mobile website to display relevant acid or base products.
- General molarity and solution dilution options feature molar, millimolar, micromolar, picomolar and femtomolar concentration options.
- The iPad version includes option to save and email acid and base solution preparation instructions.
Normality calculations assume reactions based on H+ or OH- ions.
Concentration of 56.6% ammonium hydroxide is equivalent to 28% ammonia (NH3).
Additional calculation details may be found with online web version at http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/molarity.
Opiniões de clientes
This app is perfect for lab students! It is very simple to use, so you save time when you have to make solutions with different molarities! Thanks to SIGMA!
- Categoria: Utilidades
- Lançado: 16/03/2011
- Versão: 1.0
- Tamanho: 2.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Sigma-Aldrich
- © 2011 Sigma-Aldrich Co.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 3.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.