"Great interface. Up and running in seconds. Intuitive, fun, musical and flexible." - Jordan Rudess
Molten is a powerful and intuitive tool for creating percussive sounds and rhythm sequences for the iPad.
Using a revolutionary approach to grid based pattern sequencing that divides time to instantly add tuplets and fills to your drum programming.
Built on a versatile synthesizer that allows you to play and process your own sound samples. The kits can be mangled, filtered and crushed using the multi-touch interface.
Load and store your patterns and share them with your friends. Export to a standard MIDI file and import into a professional digital audio workstation.
Connect to your Mac with CoreMIDI networking over Wi-Fi or USB with the Camera Connection Kit and transmit the sequence in real-time to your hardware.
Unleash the potential of your beats on the iPad.
- Multi-tasking and Background Audio
- Kymatica AudioShare export and import
- AudioCopy & AudioPaste between other apps
- Easily and quickly create rhythms with complex time signatures
- Intuitively divide a note into tuplets
- Sample based synthesis with user loadable samples
- Each pattern has 8 instrument tracks
- Global master effects processor including delay, reverb, EQ and compressor
- Share your pattern compositions as audio or MIDI files or transfer patterns between Molten users
- Connect to pro music equipment with MIDI CC and clock sync
- iRig MIDI compatible
- Molten cannot be used with iPhone and iPod touch
- USB MIDI requires the iPad Camera Connection Kit and a compatible USB MIDI interface, e.g. M-Audio Uno 1-in/1-out or ESI Midimate II
Audiobus 2.2.1 for iOS 9
- AudioCopy 3.0
Ratings and Reviews
Rarely update or improved
Like many others app on offer
They are like "one hit wonders"
Just don't wait to it get any decent
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.