De Luminary Apps
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Learn how to play Chess or improve your game with a fun, hands-on approach. Attack lines, hazard indicators, score explanation, and many more graphical effects make it easy for new players to understand game rules and tactics. Interactive books by Chess luminaries guide you from beginner to master; two books are built in, and more are available for download.
AIs designed to always challenge the player without being too difficult make learning the game fun, as it should be. With two human players, either (or both) can use a time limit to even the game, while keeping it challenging for both players.
Also, two game variants (the Pawn Game and Chess960) are included; these variants in particular are often used by Chess coaches to help students achieve mastery of Chess. Other features include:
• Unlimited Undo (which may be turned off for serious players)
• Attack lines showing which squares are threatened or protected
• Hazard indicators showing threat level for each piece
• Configurable time limits for one or both players
• Legal-moves indicator to help beginners understand movement rules
• Visible "castle flags" showing which rooks can castle
• Last-move indicator
• Piece names and point values
• Four AIs of varying difficulty
• For zero to two players
• Interactive Chess book reader
Newbie Chess has been enjoyed by adults as well as kids as young as five, and is a great way for parents to introduce their children to the game.
Whether you've never played before, or you just want to improve your game, you will hone your skills and have a blast with Newbie Chess.
- USD 2.99
- Categoria: Jogos
- Lançado: 05/04/2012
- Versão: 2.0
- Tamanho: 8.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Luminary Apps LLC
- © 2011 Luminary Apps, LLC
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 3.2 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.