NextPage Sheet Music Reader
De OnStage Technologies, LLC
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Imagine having all of your music with you and never having to worry about turning pages...NextPage is designed to let you do just that!
NextPage will help you rehearse and perform better by removing the burden of paper sheet music. Once you’ve loaded your music into NextPage, turning pages is as effortless as swiping or tapping the screen. Need to jump 3 pages ahead or 4 pages back? With NextPage’s Page Link feature you can do just that with just one tap. Rather use your feet? NextPage supports the AirTurn BT-105 wireless pedal controller. The days of worrying about missing a page turn are over!
NextPage was designed and built by a life-long musician/software engineer specifically for live performance and rehearsal. The interface has been painstakingly crafted to be simple and efficient so that you can focus on the music and not worry about the technology.
NextPage works with any music in PDF format.
- A clean, simple interface designed with the musical performer in mind.
- Swipe or tap to turn pages.
- Turn pages wirelessly using the AirTurn BT-105 wireless edal controller
- Add music files to NextPage using Dropbox or the iTunes File Sharing feature.
- Open music received as PDF email attachments directly in NextPage.
- Organize lists of songs for a performance into “sets.” NextPage presents the songs in whatever order you wish.
- Reorder a song’s pages so that only paging forward is necessary.
- Jump to any page in a song with just one tap using Page Links.
- Jump between songs with just one or two taps.
- Add markings and annotations to your music using the Markup Tools.
- Enjoy managing your set lists from the “Music Desk."
- Set the tool bars to automatically fade so you can concentrate fully on the music - no tools or buttons to distract you!
- Email song files to others. A great feature when your fellow musicians forget their music!
Novidades da versão 2.106
- Fix for situation where sometimes music displayed on an external monitor could be clipped at the top.
- Other minor fixes.