One Thousand One
De Pixel Mags
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
OneThousandOne represents the amount of time, verbally, that it takes to count to one second. In this one second of time, a great thing happened at The Nebraska Medical Center. In fact, several great things probably happened. A patient was cured, a researcher found the missing link, a nurse treated an injury, a doctor comforted a family or maybe a child just smiled. OneThousandOne is published two times each year by The Nebraska Medical Center’s Marketing Department.
Novidades da versão 3.1.2
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Updated user interface for iOS 7
- User interface tweaks for iOS 6
- Enabled download queueing
- Integrated download management with the issue library
- Added social sharing for pages of issues
- AirDrop (iOS 7 only)
- Issue titles are now displayed under cover thumbnails
- Improved performance throughout the app
- Bug fix for subscription allocation
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
- Categoria: Livros
- Atualizado: 18/09/2013
- Versão: 3.1.2
- Tamanho: 13.0 MB
- Idiomas: Holandês, Inglês, Japonês, Russa
- Vendedor: pixelmags llc
- © The Nebraska Medical Center & PixelMags Inc
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 6.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5.