OutDoors Great Britain - GPS with National Parks OS Maps 1:50k
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
*** UK's No1 OS mapping and GPS app for outdoor enthusiasts ***
NEW: OS Map prices reduced by 50%.
OutDoors GPS makes it really easy to enjoy the great British countryside in confidence, so you can spend less time staring at maps and more time stretching your legs. With OutDoors in your pocket, there's no reason to ever get lost again. Simply download your map, find a suitable route and..…go!
Here are 10 more ways OutDoors GPS can help you;
1. Dependable anywhere- no need for phone signal.
2. Choice of 5 map types includes Satellite, Terrain & Road maps- and OS Maps.
3. Huge OS Map regions or counties- easy to manage.
4. Download any map area for £4.99- lowest OS Map prices.
5. Create, find & follow routes in total confidence.
6. Create, find & share 'My Places'/Points of Interest.
7. Record & share routes with statistics.
8. View elevation profile and total climb of your route.
9. Find recommended Routes anywhere in the UK (from 200,000 online routes).
10. Free route planning & sharing at www.outdoorsgps.com - with unlimited access to OS Maps for registered app users.
***** The best way to access OS Maps in digital form. -[Stuff Magazine].
***** Extremely easy to use and looks great. Verdict: an easy and low cost way to get into GPS navigation.-[Trek & Mountain Magazine].
***** The perfect tool for navigating around the British Countryside. Great Fun! -[Scotland Outdoors Magazine].
MORE ABOUT MAPS
•Select, download and purchase any 1:50k (Landranger) or 1:25k (Explorer) OS maps via the in-app store.
•Lifetime OS maps are sold as Regions (1:50k), Counties (1:25k) or National Parks (1:25k).
•All your maps work seamlessly together for quickly zooming and scrolling.
•As well as being much better value, the big map areas are easy to buy and manage in confidence, compared with dozens of individual maps.
•Unique 1 month ‘Map Rentals’ are 30% the price of lifetime maps. These are ideal for one off excursions or holidays.
•Quickly switch between the different map types for better perspective on your route.
•Hide your icons & buttons so your OS maps take up the entire screen with no unnecessary clutter.
•You can share all your maps between any of your iOS devices at no additional charge.
MORE ABOUT OUR POWERFUL GPS FUNCTIONS
•Fully functioning GPS at a fraction of the cost of a dedicated GPS device.
•Finds your location in seconds.
•Accurate in normal conditions to within 10 metres.
•Create a route by tapping it out on the screen.
•Follow a planned route easily using the in-built compass.
•Super-clear direction view (designed for clear visibility in bright sunlight).
•Stay central to the map as you go (for biking, MTB so you don't need to touch the device to easily navigate).
•Record your tracks to see exactly where you’ve been.
•View route statistics such as distance, height gain and speed.
•Find a route near your current location and download it in seconds.
•Distance markers on the route.
•Create 'My Places' list (favourite pub, picnic area, great view etc).
•Share a location (with grid reference or long/lat) via text, email, facebook, twitter.
•View distance and bearing to any location, from your current position.
•Find any place in the UK with 250,000 points of interest.
MORE ABOUT THE FREE WEBSITE AND ONLINE COMMUNITY (60,000 MEMBERS)
•The only totally free website offering unlimited OS Maps.
•Plan, edit and share routes in seconds.
•Create your own routes by simply clicking them out on the OS maps.
•Select an area on the map to see dozens of local routes to browse.
•Check route suitability with elevation profile, total climb and other statistics.
•View and copy recommended routes.
•Importing and exporting routes to your device takes seconds.
•Supports standard route formats (GPX).
•Share your best routes via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Novidades da versão 4.5
The Route Info page now shows an elevation profile for the route. This is generated automatically for recorded routes and those routes you download (this has no limit). For Created routes (or ones you've already got on your device) you can generate an elevation profile by pressing the ‘Update’ button on the route page (maximum of 5 a day created this way).
Total Climb is now included in the statistics for routes.
To access the route info page press the Blue > arrow next to the route name on the Routes page.
You can now add Point of Interests (POIs) to the map to create a personalised 'My Places' list (favourite pubs, mountains, B&B, outdoor shops, picnic areas, breakfast cafes, viewpoints etc). You can do this by holding your finger down on the map for two seconds.
Things you can do with 'My Places';
1. Create a point by holding your finger down on the map for two seconds.
2. Access your personalised list by pressing the 'Search' icon (magnifying glass) on the map.
3. Add/edit the placename and description (press the blue > arrow next to the place name to view/edit the data).
4. Share the location (could be your current location) via text, email, facebook, twitter (with grid reference and lat/long).
5. View the location on the map (with grid reference).
6. View bearing and distance from your current location.
7. Navigate easily to the location.
8. Add any placename search to 'My Places' (just press the '+' in placename search).
9. Mark as 'completed' (for keeping a list of all the peaks you've conquered).
10. Hide placename flags in Tools, if preferred.
- USD 2.99
- Categoria: Navegação
- Atualizado: 13/03/2014
- Versão: 4.5
- Tamanho: 154 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: RoadTour
- © RoadTour
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 6.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5