Piano Notes Pro - Sight Reading Tutor
De Shinning Code
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
The Best Music Note Trainer on iPad
"Great tutor for piano beginners !!"
-- by Zara56Mount, United States
"Just checked out the tutor function and with enough practice I will be learning how to read notes! Yay! This is awesome, thanks!"
-- by Luucylu, United States
"Great app. I use it for teaching piano every day. The kids love it. The updates have been thorough and often."
-- by r.constanzo, United Kingdom
"Really good app and great value! Bought it for my 10 year old daughter who is learning the piano, but I have found it really useful myself and I've been playing for years."
-- by Eagle-20, United Kingdom
"Amazing. One of the best self learning apps I've used."
-- by Yasin Bashir, United Kindom
"It actually makes it addictive to learn. Every time you finish a session you just know you can do better. Great app!"
-- by music_dude, United States
"I've been a piano teacher for many years and wished such a tool would have been on the market 20 years ago - would have saved lots of frustrated hours of repetitions..... Wonderful app to learn and train the notes and their names and where to find them on the piano."
-- by Carla12345, Germany
Whether you are a piano student looking for apps to help you on practicing reading music notes, or you are a piano teacher who need a trainer app to help you in teaching classes, Piano Notes Pro is definitely what you need.
With a wide range of level control, Piano Notes Pro is not only an interesting game for experienced piano players, but is also a great music note tutor for piano students. It certainly can help you learn and practice music notes effectively on your iPad.
Piano Notes Pro is widely used and recommended by many piano teachers. It is the only professional choice for iPad!
- Full-Range keyboard: Cover all 88 keys of a piano keyboard..
- Teaching Mode: Hitting a key shows its note and pitch name.
- Game Mode: Practice your sight-reading skill with games.
- Range Selection: Adjustable range lets you practice particular notes intensively.
- Quiz Types: 4 quiz types including Random, Ascending, Descending and Chords improve your skill in different ways. Additional quiz types are available via in-app purchase.
- All Key Signatures: 15 key signatures for treble clef and bass clef respectively.
- Help Modes: 3 help modes, including a Tutor mode for beginners.
- Colored Keys: While practicing, colors can be applied as hints for correct keys. This is especially helpful for beginners and kids.
- Pitch Name Labels: White keys can be marked with their pitch names.
- Multiple Notes: Unlike other similar apps showing only one note at a time, Piano Notes Pro shows multiple notes simultaneously. This is very important for improving your reading speed.
- Game Length Control: Each game quizzes you with up to 10 pages of notes. Both number of notes and number of pages are adjustable.
- Achievements: Improve your skill with more fun by gaining achievements.
- Hi-Score Records: Your scores of all key-signatures of both clefs are listed clearly in a table as a progress report.
- Keyboard Size Control: You can adjust the keyboard size to fit your need. Three different sizes are available.
- Multiple User Profiles: With up to 40 user profiles, you can share this app with your friends or family members. This feature is also very useful for piano teachers to keep track of students' progress.
- Gorgeous Sound: High-quality, real and beautiful piano sound.
- MIDI Input: Support MIDI input with CoreMIDI (via Apple Camera Connection Kit and USB [to host] port on keyboard).
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!
- If Piano Notes Pro won't open, please restart you iPad.
- Please disable 3-finger gesture in iOS Settings while playing chords.
Novidades da versão 1.4.9
- Bug fixes, including the fix of a potential soundless issue.
Captura de tela do iPad
- USD 2.99
- Categoria: Música
- Atualizado: 15/11/2013
- Versão: 1.4.9
- Tamanho: 15.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Patrick Chan
- © 2013 Shining Code
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 5.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPad.