Capturas de tela
Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Fall asleep faster with Pillow’s carefully selected sleep aid sounds and get personalized insights and tips about sleep using Pillow’s unique Snooze lab feature.
Pillow has been featured in: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- Sleep calendar: Pillow can detect sleep sessions from past dates.
- View last night’s report on your Apple Watch or iPhone
- Automatic sleep tracking does not require the Apple Watch app to be installed
- Get your sleep analysis report automatically as soon as Pillow detects sleep.
- Alarms & Audio recordings are not available in automatic mode
- Track your sleep with your Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad by pressing start when you go to sleep and pressing stop when you wake up.
- Smart wakeup: Pillow will wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics like time to sleep, time in bed and more
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep
- Optional vibration settings (iPhone only)
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed. Pillow can notify you when your optimal bedtime approaches
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts
SLEEP TRENDS & STATISTICS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews
SECURELY BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE & EXPORT YOUR SLEEP DATA
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps
- Select between powernap, recovery and full cycle naps
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
PREMIUM FEATURES INCLUDE: (One-time purchase. No subscriptions or hidden fees.):
- Unlimited sleep history
- Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, sleep trends
- Listen to your sound recordings
- Nap Modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Database export in CSV format
- Fixed an issue where the REM percentage would appear as 0% despite the graph showing REM periods
- Fixed an issue with the audio files not being properly uploaded to iCloud and occasionally failing to playback
- Fixed an issue with the exclude time screen in the automatic wizard that could display negative timeframe
- Fixed an issue where nightly sessions could be marked as nap when using the automatic mode
- Fixed some typos in various languages
- Small stability improvements
Avaliações e opiniões
not so independent
needs iphone activation when starting a session with sleep cycle + alarm.
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Due to limitations imposed by the watchOS, third-party apps that run in the background on the Apple Watch, like Pillow, cannot use the alarm or haptic feedback on the Apple Watch, that is why we have to use the speaker on the iPhone. Hopefully, these restrictions will be lifted in future versions of watchOS or the Apple Watch.
Not so free
You download the app for free, but in order to get the results, you have to upgrade and pay.
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. The free version of Pillow gives you full access to the latest detailed sleep analysis, sleep quality score, total average of sleep quality and duration, time to sleep, mood reporting, sleep notes, smart wake up functionality, detailed heart rate analysis during sleep, Runkeeper and Apple Health integration, iCloud Syncing and backup all of which are very useful for sleep tracking. This is a unique feature set that millions of our customers use to sleep better and we intend to enrich and enhance it even further on upcoming updates.
Good accuracy, Terrible interface
(14.01.19) I tried some apps to track my sleep and definitely Pillow is the app who gives the best accuracy about your sleep. However, the most important about Health Apps is how the app treats and analyze the information. I have to say that Pillow doesn’t do that so good. The design when you rotate your device is terrible, with a lot of charts that aren’t good to see the data. Another boring thing is that the app doesn’t give some basic information so easily such as the time of deep sleep.
In a nutshell, good accuracy, beautiful layout but a poor user interface to dispose and analyze your data
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
Pillow is a very large app with a lot of features and we do our best to keep it as simple to use as possible. We are already working on a major redesign to make Pillow simpler and easier to use without the need to rotate your device horizontally. Thank you for your patience.
Compras dentro do appVer tudo
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 261.9 MB
- Saúde e fitness
Requer o iOS 10.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Alemão, Checo, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Coreano, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Japonês, Russo
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação +4
- © Neybox Digital
- Compras dentro do app
- Pillow Premium R$ 18,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.