Riceman's Physics Notes - for use with the IB Diploma
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
This digital textbook is designed for use with the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
If you have already purchased Riceman's Physics Notes, Books 1 or 2, please note the content across these Apps is identical, and will be updated together in future.
The aim of this textbook is to be a guide through the Standard Level and Higher Level components of the IB physics course. The content of the book was written by Bill Riceman MSc, MEd, PGCE, an experienced IB physics teacher. To ensure the highest quality of teaching, Bill produced a complete set of physics notes for his students for both the Standard Level and Higher Level IB physics course, which is now published as an iPad Application.
These concise, detailed and remarkable notes encapsulate each syllabus point perfectly and while they encourage further research, they do not dwell extensively on material outside the course. Each complete IB syllabus statement is included (with teacher's notes) before every subtopic, and all relevant IB data booklet material is included.
This textbook is also an invaluable reference for senior school and entry-level university physics. Topics included free of charge are:
- Physics and Physical Measurement (Topic 1)
- Motion in Fields (Topic 9)
The following topics are available as In-App purchases:
3) Thermal Physics
4) Oscillations and waves
5) Electric Circuits
6) Electric, Gravitational and Magnetic Fields and Forces
7) Atomic and Nuclear Physics
8) Energy, Power and Climate Change
11) Wave Phenomena
12) Electromagnetic Induction
13) Quantum Physics
14) Digital Technology
Please note this textbook is only available in English.
Best of luck with your IB physics studies, and with the chase for that elusive 7!
Novidades da versão 2.1
Minor stability updates.
Reduced Chapter prices.
Captura de tela do iPad
- Categoria: Educação
- Atualizado: 02/02/2013
- Versão: 2.1
- Tamanho: 366 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: David Piper
- © 2012 44Apps
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 5.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPad.
Top compras dentro de apps
- Topic 7 - Atomic and Nuclear PhysicsUSD 6.99
- Topic 5 - Electric CurrentsUSD 6.99
- Topic 4 - Oscillations and WavesUSD 6.99
- Topic 2 - MechanicsUSD 6.99
- Topic 8 - Energy, Power and Climate ChangeUSD 6.99
- Topic 6 - Fields and ForcesUSD 6.99
- Topic 3 - Thermal PhysicsUSD 6.99
- Topic 13 - Quantum Physics and Nuclear PhysicsUSD 6.99