Rick Sammon's Underwater Wonders
De Great Oak, Inc
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Rick Sammon’s Underwater Wonders is a fun-filled, interactive and educational app for the iPad, iPhone, iPad mini and iPod touch running iOS 7. The app, designed for kids, and for adults who are kids at heart, features Rick’s favorite underwater photographs of his favorite marine animals. The photographs are accompanied by fascinating and fun facts, as well as some of Rick’s personal anecdotes.
For 20 years, Rick explored the underwater environment as president and chief photographer of the marine conservation organization CEDAM (Conservation, Education, Diving and Marine research).
This universal app was designed by app developer Craig Ellis.
Key features include:
• Beautiful color photographs of underwater animals and plants.
• Interesting scientific facts, including why fish don’t sink, why fish change color, and how fish hide from predators and seek out prey.
• Rick’s daytime and nighttime photographs from the Caribbean, Pacific, Indo Pacific and Indian Ocean.
• Introduction to the coral reef.
• Marine life glossary.
• Voice playback with controllable playback speed.
• Parallax effect for creating a sense of depth or 3D effect.
• Photo sharing option to twitter, Facebook and Airdrop.
• Coloring book option for added fun.
Novidades da versão 2.10
Minor bug fixes.
- USD 0.99
- Categoria: Livros
- Atualizado: 31/01/2014
- Versão: 2.10
- Tamanho: 51.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Great Oak, Inc
- © 2014 Great Oak, Inc
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5.