De Road Haulage Association
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
ROADWAY Magazine is the UK's leading business-to-business magazine for the road haulage and logistics industry. It is a must read for any road haulage and logistics professional. Published monthly, the magazine is read by thousands of firms engaged in or servicing the supply chain. If it is moved by road ROADWAY covers it.
The App edition has links to websites and contacts so the reader can discover more about the issues covered and embedded video brings the stories to life.
The magazine contains regular coverage of the latest commercial vehicles and our highly regarded road testers get hands-on through ROADWAY’s truck testing programme.
There is regular news on body and trailer developments as well as materials handling news. All this is this complimented by coverage of all the products and services the freight transport and logistics industry relies on.
ROADWAY covers the complete business picture. In addition to uncovering the personalities behind the operations, it promotes best practice through regular profiles on truck operators, logistics providers, big and small. The magazine also contains regular features on what drives road transport businesses: such as finance, telecommunications and information technology.
The magazine gets to the heart of key concerns. Written by highly experienced industry journalists many of their sources are the people who help shape the UK's transport and logistics industry policy and a team of professionals report on specialist areas such as employment and legal issues.
Logistics is a global business so ROADWAY also looks at the International picture. Unique to the App edition is a global logistics insight report, which includes news on logistics industry developments from around the world. Download ROADWAY Magazine today!
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
- 3 Issues (3 Months) at £6.99 / $9.99
- 6 Issues (6 Months) at £12.99 / $17.99
- 12 Issues (1 Year) at £20.99 / $29.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. – Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Novidades da versão 4.0
Stability improvements and iOS 10 support .
Minor bug fixes and crash fixes .
- Categoria: Negócios
- Atualizado: 06/02/2017
- Versão: 4.0
- Tamanho: 67.0 MB
- Idiomas: Holandês, Inglês, Japonês, Russo
- Vendedor: Road Haulage Association Limited
- © Road Haulage Association Limited & PixelMags, Inc.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Top Compras dentro do app
- Roadway MagazineUSD 9.99