Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Many people now follow multiple RSS feeds to keep up with the latest news and information.
This app allows you to select RSS feeds and join the articles into one list (based on their date of publication).
Now you can easily see all the articles from all the feeds you are subscribed to in one view, in the order they were published.
You can also:
- import feeds from your Reader account
- add your own feed
- see which articles are unread OR have been updated since you last read them
- easily choose which feeds you want to see in the article list
- see more details for an article by viewing the "readable" version of the page (see www.readability.com)
- tilt your iOS device to scroll through the articles at a speed determined by the angle of tilt
Each story is marked with an indicator to show whether it is unread (a green marker), has been read (a red marker), or if it has been modified since you read it (an amber marker) to make it easy to keep track of stories you are interested in.
Novidades da versão 1.2.3
- optimised for iPhone5
Captura de tela do iPhone
- Categoria: Notícias
- Atualizado: 13/03/2013
- Versão: 1.2.3
- Tamanho: 0.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Andrew Greenshaw
- © Andrew Greenshaw
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 4.3 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.