De Rodale Inc. Digital
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
The Essential Guide for Everyone Who Runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. Runner’s World provides readers with the authoritative information they need to pursue their personal goals, the inspiration they crave, and an authentic sense of community they won’t find anywhere else.
SEPTEMBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE!
Olympics Preview: Going for Gold
Here's who to watch in Rio and how we think the athletes will fare.
Ready to Rupp
After training for 15 years under Alberto Salazar, Galen Rupp is stepping out of his coach's shadow and attempting to make history at the 2016 Olympic Games.
Running the World: Rio DeJaneiro
It's no secret that Brazilians value fitness. And with the Olympics coming to town, the running scene is booming.
Fuel Special: Run Fast, Eat Slow
What do you get when an Olympian and a trained chef write a cookbook? Healthy, delicious meals for runners.
RW Tested: Fall Shoe Guide
Our testers put miles and miles on the latest shoes to help you find the best pair for your fall training.
• Training: What everyday runners can learn from the successes (and failures) at this year's U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials.
• Fuel: Getting enough protein in your diet is essential, but when you eat it is important, too.
• Mind + Body: Get stronger and avoid injury with this 10-minute postrun routine.
• Gear: The latest gadgets, trackers, and monitors to help you fix your form.
• Human Race: An urban planner on running in the city—any city.
• Columns: Our Road Scholar discovers there's no denying the power of yoga.And in The Newbie Chronicles, Karthryn Arnold finds a way to excuse-proof her running.
• Races+Places: Ocean to Sound—a 50-mile team relay on Long Island.
• I’m a Runner: John Luther Adams—music, meditation, and place are on this composer's mind.
1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
Novidades da versão 2.2.1
- Support for iPhone
- Bug Fixes
Opiniões de clientes
Even better than the printed version.
Não há edição em português
Great magazine! Low cost and helpful articles!
- Categoria: Saúde e fitness
- Atualizado: 18/11/2014
- Versão: 2.2.1
- Tamanho: 6.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Rodale Inc. Digital
- © Runner's World
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 6.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
Top Compras dentro do app
- Runner's World 1 Year Renewable SubscriptionUSD 19.99
- The Trail 2012USD 0.99
- August 2014USD 2.99
- December 2014USD 2.99
- Feb 2013USD 2.99
- April 2012USD 2.99
- June 2015USD 4.99
- September 2014USD 2.99
- Sept 2013USD 2.99
- Jan 2013USD 2.99