S&P Capital IQ for Tablets
De S&P Global Market Intelligence LLC
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Important: There is no charge to download the application. However, it is only available to S&P Capital IQ clients.
The S&P Capital IQ platform provides the most accurate and timely financial information to investment banks, asset management firms, private equity firms and corporations around the world. This application gives clients the freedom to access current company financials and market information, as well as their designated S&P Capital IQ documents and reports on the go.
- Easily synchronize documents for offline access
- Leverage existing Alerts and Watch Lists or create new alerts to get exactly the content you need such as research, filings and transcripts on your iPad for access offline.
- Save documents and audio transcripts to read / listen to later when you may not have Internet access.
- Access binders, portfolio analytics and screening reports, and more from S&P Capital IQ.
Stay on top of latest pricing and volume data, filings, transcripts, presentations and investment research for Watch Lists, Comp Sets and Portfolios.
Avoid transporting cumbersome filings, reports and presentations when you travel
- Access, view and print documents offline or just read and share from your iPad.
Share documents across a deal team using S&P Capital IQ desktop and the iPad app.
S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global Inc. (NYSE:SPGI), is a leading provider of multi-asset class data, research and analytics to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
S&P Global Market Intelligence LLC Web SiteS&P Capital IQ for Tablets Support
Novidades da versão 2.0.0
Welcome to the 2.0 version of the S&P Capital IQ iPad app, which features a brand new design and improved navigation, plus the following new content and features:
- Briefing View: Our new default view gives you a macro view of your coverage, customizable to an S&P Capital IQ list, or as a combination of industries and geographies.
- Aftermarket Research: Featuring multi-asset class research composed by leading analysts at more than 1700 firms, including the Standard and Exchange research reports.
- Ownership: View current and historical Ownership Summaries, Top Holders, and Activists and Insiders.
- Quick Comps: Use Quick Comps & Charting to see key comparisons of a company to all of its comps, including custom comps configured on the S&P Capital IQ platform, based on 16 financial data metrics, 8 trading multiples, and 12 operating statistics.
- New charts, including a debt maturity schedule, comparable price analysis chart, historical ownership, and an improved stock price chart.
- Improved save for offline workflow.
- Sync Company Events to your iPad calendar.
- Audio Transcripts: Stream our full collection of Audio Transcripts while online, or save a copy for offline listening.
- View global market performance customized to the location of your device.