Saild Sailing Log Book
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
** As featured in Motor Boat & Yachting, SAIL Magazine, Multihulls Magazine, Navagear, Daily Boater & SailWorld.com **
Saild.com Sailing Log Book allows you to log the tracks and photos from your sailing trips. Tracks and photos are synced to Saild.com
You will need to register for an account to use the app. It is possible to do this from the login screen by tapping 'Register'.
- Get Top SOG, Avg SOG & More
- Log tracks & photos to Saild.com
- Works in the background with other sailing apps
- Log the track of where you have sailed
- Add photos of your trip to your log
KEEP USING YOUR FAVORITE NAVIGATION APPS
You can keep using your favorite navigation app. Saild will run in in the background and still log your trip.
LOG TRACKS – RECORD YOUR EXACT TRIP
Saild will track your trip which can then be viewed online. You will get an exact track (see Note 1) of where you have sailed as well as the total distance sailed.
BATTERY SAVE MODE
- 'Realtime' mode which continuously takes fixes
- 'Day Sail' mode which takes less fixes and can reduce battery usage.
INCLUDE WIND SPEED & DESCRIPTION
You can note the range of the wind speed during your trip as well as an overall description of the trip.
Take photos of your trip and have them automatically included within your log.
Note 1. Actual accuracy of track is dependent on GPS signal available.
Note 2. You will need an internet connection to register on the app and sign in.
Note 3: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Novidades da versão 1.54
- Fixed null - null trips
- Possible to upload via 3G/4G
- Add crew to trips
- Share trips via email/social
- Fixed lots of crashing issues
Clientes também compraram
- Categoria: Navegação
- Atualizado: 23/03/2015
- Versão: 1.54
- Tamanho: 10.7 MB
- Idiomas: Chinês tradicional, Francês, Holandês, Inglês, Italiano
- Vendedor: Saild Ltd
- © 2015
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.