Self Service magazine: ISSUE N°35
De Self Service Magazine
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Self Service N°35 Fall/Winter 2011
The app from Self Service magazine, widely referred to as the leading publication in the fashion and luxury industry. This issue features the preeminent players in the fashion world, with innovative editorials and video editorial spreads shot by the world’s best photographers and stylists.
In addition to the editorial content of the printed issue, you’ll find unpublished images and extraordinary exclusive film content.
- Arizona Muse and Daphne Groeneveld directed by Alasdair McLellan. Styling by Suzanne Koller.
- Anja Rubik directed by Ezra Petronio. Styling by Suzanne Koller.
- Lindsey Wixson directed by Angelo Pennetta. Styling by Ondine Azoulay.
- Malgosia Bela directed by Glen Luchford. Styling by Marie Chaix.
- Codie Young and Arthur directed by Venetia Scott. Styling by Venetia Scott.
- Claudia Schiffer directed by Angelo Pennetta. Styling by Suzanne Koller.
- Gertrud Hegelund directed by Theo Wenner. Styling by Ondine Azoulay.
- Shala Monroque directed by Ezra Petronio. Styling by Sabrina Marshall.
-Essentials lists – the list of those wardrobe and life basics that one cannot live without - from Victoria Beckham, Jane Birkin, Amanda Brooks, Isabel Marant, Aaron de Mey, Camilla Nickerson, Jean Touitou.
-Initiated dialogs – 39 creative and independent personalities who represent individually and collectively the very essence of today’s fashion soul offer us a stylistic and visionary glimpse of the future.
Erdem Moralioglu, Alexander Wang, Olivier Theyskens, Thom Browne, Peter Dundas, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Marco Zanini, Phillip Lim, Proenza Schouler, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli, Christophe Lemaire, Prabal Gurung, Adam Kimmel, Reed Krakoff, Rodolfo Paglialunga, Serge Cajfinger, Jason Wu, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, Katie Hillier, Bouchra Jarrar, Clare Waight Keller, Isabel Marant, Hakaan Yildirim, Joseph Altuzarra, Guillaume Henry, Yvan Mispelaere, Kim Jones, Anthony Vaccarello, Rodarte, Sébastien Peigné, Romain Kremer, Nicola Formichetti, Alexandre Vauthier, Thakoon Panichgul.
Captura de tela do iPad
- Categoria: Estilo de vida
- Lançado: 09/02/2012
- Versão: 1.0
- Tamanho: 783 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: SELF SERVICE MAGAZINE
- © 2011 Self Service Magazine
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 4.3 ou posterior. Compatível com iPad.