De Realtime Music Solutions, LLC
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
The amazing new way to learn your lines!
Congratulations! You’ve just been cast to play Juliet in Romeo and Juliet. Now how do you prepare?
Well, for over four hundred years, the process has generally included some combination of reading the script, highlighting and noting your part, drilling, drilling, and more drilling. If you’re lucky, you have a patient friend who will run lines with you, prompting you when you’re stuck, correcting you when you’re wrong.
Sides gives you a powerful and engaging new way to do all this and more, directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Tap the character you want to study and all your lines are automatically highlighted. Record audio for your lines and others to get a full performance of the text. Enter rehearsal mode and all of your character’s lines are blanked. Play pauses while you deliver your line. Tap the prompt button (or shake your device) to get a text or audio prompt. Create custom hints, add pictures, notes, contact details and line edits. Share all your custom data with friends – and mix everything together with various performances to create the ideal line study tool.
Note: this version of the app is specifically for ROMEO & JULIET by William Shakespeare. It’s available in the iTunes app store in two flavors:
* Sides RJ: the entry-level version with no included audio. Audio may be purchased separately from within the app. And of course, you have full ability to record your own audio and/or collect shared audio from friends and cast-mates.
* Sides RJ plus: the premium version has all the same functionality as Sides RJ, and includes full recorded audio performed by veteran Broadway actors.
There is also a ‘Sides – Free Trial’ available if you want to sample the app risk free.
Novidades da versão 1.2.655
* Further compatibility with iOS 5
- Categoria: Estilo de vida
- Atualizado: 28/10/2011
- Versão: 1.2.655
- Tamanho: 17.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Realtime Music Solutions, LLC
- © 2010
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 4.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.