De Slack Technologies, Inc.
Este app só está disponível na App Store para dispositivos iOS.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Novidades da versão 3.34
• Tapping the status bar to scroll to the top on an iPhone X was previously jerky and jumpy, which was funky, but not in a good way.
• Fixed: File previewing - particularly full screen - on the iPhone X needed a little fine-tuning. It is closer to fine now.
• Fixed: When viewing posts on an iPhone X, the text from the post was spreading itself about more than was polite, or necessary. It now tucks itself in, as intended.
• Fixed: The app was disrespecting the “Mark as Read Immediately” preference, by not immediately marking as read. Respect was due. Respect now given.
• Fixed: After swiping between a thread and channel there was very occasional sluggishness. No more.
• Fixed: A couple of rare crashes, caused by such things as: A button, no longer visible, attempting to use itself, and random messages somehow imagining themselves to have negative height, therefore creating a kind of mini black hole into which they collapsed. You won’t have seen these problems, because as mentioned, they were either invisible, or occupied theoretical negative space. Regardless, the things that no longer were have ceased to be, leading to a sharp uptick in crashes that no longer happen, and a mild philosophical headache.
Opiniões de clientes
Fail when opens push messages
I have an iPhone SE with iOS 11.2.2 and when I receive a message with the iPhone locked the app shows me a push notification. Them when I tap on the notification the app does't opens the chat, ir shows just a black screen. If I need see the message I close the app and open it and go to the chat.
- Categoria: Negócios
- Atualizado: 14/12/2017
- Versão: 3.34
- Tamanho: 130 MB
- Apple Watch: Sim
- Idiomas: Alemão, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Japonês
- Vendedor: Slack Technologies, Inc.
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 9.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.