Capturas de tela
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
• From today, you'll notice a shiny new app button that matches our new logo. You can read more about it on our blog at SlackHQ.com. Change! Everyone loves it. (Having said that, nothing about Slack or how you use it has changed. Just the button.)
• Users signing in with Single Sign-On would see the same message twice when logging in.
• Users signing in with Single Sign-On would see the same message twice when logging in. This will not happen any more.
• When trying to select a portion of a code-formatted block of text (text formatted with ` or ``` at either end), some characters were proving slippery and hard to select. Please copy and paste to your heart's content.
• Several crashes — occurring rarely, and seemingly randomly, on launch and at other times — have been eliminated. More random and rare crashes inevitably exist, of course, and as soon as we know what they are, we'll eliminate those too.
• When downloading particular audio or video files from Slack, the download window will no longer misbehave or look weird.
• If you were running macOS Mojave, we sometimes wouldn’t ask you for permissions for microphone and video even though we needed to. We now will.
Avaliações e opiniões
Like any other electron app. Consider making a native version.e
Resposta do desenvolvedor ,
Thank you for your feedback here. You're right, a native app would be great and is something we are looking into. If you run into any problems that impede your workflow, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance!
portuguese language, please.
onde está o português? 3 estrelas só pela demora em traduzir.
Problemas de conexão
Muitos problemas de conexão. A app sai do ar sempre, e pra voltar é demorado demais. Alerta de “Connection trouble”, tenta conectar mas não consegue.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 75.6 MB
OS X 10.9 ou superior, processador de 64 bits
Alemão, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Japonês
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação +4
- © Slack Technologies, Inc.
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.