De Strategic Net Applications, Inc.
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
*Be sure to read the system requirements and support section before purchasing SnappFiles
SnappFiles™ 2.0 allows you to easily access and view the files that are stored on your IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ server, IBM Connections Content Manager®, or IBM FileNet® P8 server. No modifications to your server are required at all; just point to the server, log in, and start browsing.
SnappFiles has been tested against the following software versions:
* Quickr 8.2 for Lotus Domino® (tested but not officially supported, see below)
* Quickr 8.5.1 for Lotus Domino®
* IBM FileNet P8 with FileNet Services for Lotus Quickr installed
* IBM Connections Content Manager (CCM) 4.5 and 5.0
Files from the server can be viewed using the native iOS viewers, which supports a variety of formats including images, PDF files, Office documents, HTML and text files, as well as some audio and video files. You may also open the downloaded files in other registered applications and save them to the device if the other app allows it.
*System Requirements and Support:
SnappFiles 2.0 is built for iOS7 and 8. Versions lower than iOS7 may work, but are not supported.
Configurations that include proxy servers or identity management interfaces such as CA Siteminder, TAM, Webseal - anything that changes the URL - may work but are not supported. As configurations and infrastructure of each company is different, it is strongly recommended to try SnappFiles on one device before deploying company-wide.
"Local" Quickr for Domino users - those created in the place itself using "Create Member" are not supported. Users must be defined in an LDAP directory.
For Quickr 8.5.1 for Domino, fixpack 2 or later is required. If you do not know your Quickr version, please consult your administrator.
Support for SnappFiles will officially not be available after any date(s) on which IBM withdraws support for any of the product versions listed above. SnappFiles may continue to work, however technical support will be extremely limited.
Novidades da versão 2.0
- iOS8 support, removal of support for versions lower than iOS7
- Bug fixes including "Open In" bug introduced with iOS8
- UI updates to support iOS7 and 8
- Retina display support
- Tested with and supported on IBM Connections Content Manager
- Dropped support for IBM Content Manager (CM8), Quickr 8.2 and below (though they still may work)
- USD 9.99
- Categoria: Produtividade
- Atualizado: 09/12/2014
- Versão: 2.0
- Tamanho: 0.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Strategic Net Applications, Inc.
- © 2009-2015 Strategic Net Applications, Inc.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5, iPhone 6 e iPhone 6 Plus.