De Tamajii Inc
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Creativity can't wait! Storyboards let's you create your movie's storyboard yourself. Without the need for any drawing ability.
Thanks to the hundreds of characters and props included in the app, you'll be able to quickly compose the shots of your next movie, through an intuitive and feature-rich touch interface.
The characters and props are located inside the Library. Tap anywhere in a drawing to open it, or tap the Library button on the right of the toolbar. Asian characters are coming soon.
This Premium version doesn't have the limits of the free version, you can have as many drawings and storyboards as you want, and all the import/export/print functions are available.
*** Don't download this item if you bought the Premium in-app purchase inside the free Storyboards app, this is a separate AppStore item. Technically it brings you the same functionality but you'd end up paying twice. Contact us if you need help. ***
IMPORTANT: Make sure to backup your storyboards periodically or before updating the app.
For iOS 4.x and later only
--> Answers to some of the comments in the reviews:
In general, if you have any problem, please contact us!
- If you have a crash when starting the app or creating a new storyboard, remove the app and download it again. This problem seems due to an incomplete download or installation and is usually fixed by a clean delete + re-install. Storyboards is a rather large app and sometimes Apple's installation system has quirks like that.
- If you have a crash using the app, then it's most likely due to a memory shortage. Try to close the other apps by double-tapping the home button and doing a long tap on the app icons. Zooming a lot on a large object also consumes a lot of memory. We have restricted the amount of zoom that you can do on objects (to the detriment of extreme close-ups) and are working on solutions to this problem.
If you use the same AppStore account as the one you used to purchase the app initially, it will not charge you again. Backup your storyboards before doing this.
- You can move a drawing to another place in the sequence by doing a long tap on it and drop it wherever you want. The demo movie on Storyboards' page on our web site shows this.
- Arrows and frames can be added, on the Annotations layer, to indicate camera or character moves. Check the integrated Help for a diagram of supported gestures.
- The characters are accessed by gender. Then, through the Head selection, you can choose a different style or color. For example, select the Man, then either white, black, villain, etc.
Novidades da versão 1.24
Bug fixes for iOS 6
Captura de tela do iPad
Opiniões de clientes
La app se cierra sola y no funciona correctamente. Está instalada en mi iPad new.
- USD 14.99
- Categoria: Produtividade
- Atualizado: 27/10/2012
- Versão: 1.24
- Tamanho: 344 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Tamajii Inc
- © 2010-2011 Tamajii Inc
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 4.3 ou posterior. Compatível com iPad.