De Swiss Komputer Games Bureau
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Guitar Strummer Lite is based on the fact that most songs can be played with just 3 chords. This includes most Traditional songs, Gospel, Folk, Blues tunes, as well as songs found in pop and rock styles, for example:
- Happy Birthday (C, F, G7)
- Bye Bye Love (D, A7, G)
- Breakfast At Tiffanyís (D, G, A)
- Alouette (G, Em, D7)
- Wade In The Water (Em, B7, C)
- My Darling Clementine (C, G7, Dm)
- Mr. Tambourine Man (G, A7, D)
Guitar Strummer Lite was specially designed with one purpose in mind:
Play it live!
- Entertain and impress an audience with your performance
- Accompany your singing on the iPhone
Are you a teacher who would like to sing with his or her students?
Or when you are at a party with friends and feel the urge to sing a tune or two?
Here's how StrummerLite works:
- Select the three chords for your song
- Strum across the fretboard to hear your chord.
- Sing and play-along with Guitar Strummer Lite!
Also possible with Guitar Strummer Lite:
- Plug your iPhone into any amplifier (external computer speakers, guitar amp etc.)
- Strum with your bandmates at a gig
- Post your ideas on YouTube (We would like to hear from you!)
You can also enjoy accompanying yourself privately with your headphones.
With a little practice you'll be able to do some picking patterns and play along with the acoustic guitar chord progressions of songs like "Nothing Else Matters" etc.
Captura de tela do iPhone
- Categoria: Música
- Lançado: 09/12/2009
- Versão: 1.0
- Tamanho: 5.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Urs Meyer
- © Copyright SwissKGB 2009. All rights reserved.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 2.2.1 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.