The Ride For Roswell
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
* The Ride For Roswell - Route Statistics is a mobile application designed to help us better analyze the capacity of the event routes for Roswell Park Cancer Institute's annual cycling fundraiser that takes place the fourth Saturday in June. Each route begins and ends at the University at Buffalo's North Campus in Amherst, NY.
* By using this app, you can see some statistics about your personal ride such as the distance you've completed, current speed and the calories you've burned. You can also see your current location on the map.
* This application will also be used for collecting volunteer bike rider's location data and will be used for research to improve the safety of our riders.
* Even though this app has been designed to only consume a
reasonable amount of battery power for your entire ride, it can
dramatically decrease battery life, so having a fully charged battery is highly recommended before running the App for several hours.
* If you have any questions, need help downloading these materials or for more info visit: http://www.RideForRoswell.org/Route_Statistics_MobileApp or visit Ride Event Check-In in UB's Alumni Arena Edward Wright Practice Facility and look for signage for the Volunteer GPS Check-In booth on either the Thursday, Friday or Saturday before The Ride.
Novidades da versão 1.0.3
* Added an ability to specify distance filter
Captura de tela do iPhone
Clientes também compraram
- Categoria: Saúde e fitness
- Atualizado: 13/08/2012
- Versão: 1.0.3
- Tamanho: 0.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: muhammed fatih bulut
- © 2012 ubicomp
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 3.1 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.