USA Travel Log • States Visited
De Lee Design Services
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Selected by Apple for listing in "What's Hot" in the Travel section of the App Store, November / December 2010!
Have you traveled to any US states recently? Would you like an easy way to keep track of your state visits over the past and future years? This app keeps track of the states that you and other family members and friends have visited, and also allows input of optional details that should be useful to you in the future. Includes the following features:
• Universal app with native iPad support!
• Select any of the 50 states plus District of Columbia and 6 U.S. Territories.
• Allows unlimited number of travelers’ names.
• Enter a state visit for yourself and several other people at the same time.
• Keeps track of the states each person has traveled to.
• Automatically shows the current year and you can choose past years.
• Includes optional month selector, or just leave it blank if you don’t remember.
• Duration is per number of the days, weeks, months or years. You can also keep track of where you lived in the past, instead of just vacations.
• Allows you to input text notes about your visit, such as the region, city, town, village, district, neighborhood, or anything else.
• Allows you to edit any past visit’s details.
• Now with zoomable maps! Pinch to zoom in and out. Use Wi-Fi or cell connection to see standard, satellite and hybrid maps. (When network is unavailable, you should see a map from your last Wi-Fi or cell connection).
• Pins mark near the center of each state that you have visited.
• Sort your states visited by alphabetical or year/month.
• Supports iCloud for iOS device backup and restore. Be sure to turn it on in the Settings app / iCloud / Documents & Data / On.
• Now includes export and import of your database file. Use this to backup and restore, and to copy your database onto another iOS device.
• A future update is planned to allow iCloud syncing of data between your multiple devices.
• The intent of this app is to keep track of US states and territories per each person. If you want to keep track of cities, counties, districts, regions, etc., you can input more text detail into any state visit.
• App Store reviews are welcome. If you have any issues, please first use the "Contact Us" in the app's Info tab to send a message so that we can follow up and help solve it. Issues may be related to the type of device, iOS version, and app version. Thank-you.
• This apps has thousands of satisfied users during past years. For the negative review that someone posted, "Many of the app's buttons don't work..", most likely your phone is broken from dropping it on a hard surface, or is jailbroken and susceptible to malware and corruption that most people won't have an issue with. Without using the above "Contact Us" from within the app, I'm unable to troubleshoot the issue. Testing reveals that all buttons are working properly.
Novidades da versão 4.0
• Added export backup file! Email it to yourself to keep a database backup file. The button is at Visits / (select any name) / (select any visit) / Backup.
• Added import backup file! To restore from the database backup file, open the emailed backup file on your iOS device and import it. Caution: the import will replace your existing Travel Log database on your iOS device, not add to it.
• You should create a backup file occasionally, such as every few months, or before installing an app update or iOS system update, or if you want to copy all of your Travel Log data to another iOS device. You can still create a separate readable email of all your visits.
• This may be the final release that supports iOS 4.0. Future versions with iCloud syncing among devices might require minimum iOS 6.0
• If you missed the recent version 3.3 update, see this app's Version History in the App Store.
Clientes também compraram
- USD 2.99
- Categoria: Viagens
- Atualizado: 01/05/2013
- Versão: 4.0
- Tamanho: 1.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Lee Design Services
- Lee Design Services LLC ©2013
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 4.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.