Abra a Mac App Store para comprar e baixar apps.
Handy utility to manage in a friendly way a website through the FTP protocol (only UNIX servers, and no support for SFTP, but cfr. at the bottom ): you can upload/download files, change their name etc.
• Uploading and downloading of queued files and folders (i.e. directories).
• Resuming of interrupted uploads/downloads.
• Creation of desktop-links to specific addresses (i.e. double-clicking an address opens the specified directory of the website).
• Interface customizable (single/double paned window, as shown in the two screen-shots).
There are several FTP functions that WebsiteManager does not support, such as: to view a text file and to modify its content is not available; mirroring and executing user’s command-lines too are not available.
NB: Although the FTP protocol --in itself-- is not security-aware, nevertheless nowadays web-hosts, in the presence of the FTP protocol, automatically switch to ‘PURE-FTPd’, which is considered a highly security-aware protocol. Before buying the app, you could make sure that your web-host too supports PURE-FTPd; and then make your decision.
Novidades da versão 2.1.6
Captura de telas
- USD 9.99
- Categoria: Utilidades
- Atualizado: 01/08/2016
- Versão: 2.1.6
- Tamanho: 6.0 MB
- Idiomas: Inglês, Italiano
- Vendedor: Carlo Rubini
- © 2011 AsramSoftware
Compatibilidade: OS X 10.7.5 ou superior