Capturas de tela
FREE 30-DAY TRIAL!
Try WineRatings+ today and receive a FREE 30-day subscription to Wine Spectator's expert reviews for more than 350,000 wines. WineRatings+ is a free download that includes a mix of free and paid content. The free content includes comprehensive vintage charts, daily news, educational articles and videos. An in-app subscription gives access to all of Wine Spectator’s wine ratings, with more than 1,000 new reviews added each month.
If you have any questions about the app, please visit app-help.winespectator.com.
FREE CONTENT IN WINERATINGS+
WineRatings+ includes a wide range of free content to teach you more about wine:
• News: Gives you a timely view into wine culture, with an up-to-the-minute feed of news, Q&A tips, wine-pairing recipes, restaurant picks, interviews with winemakers and sommeliers, wine in pop culture and more from WineSpectator.com.
• Vintage Charts: Covers 55 of the world’s principal wine regions and grape varieties to help you assess the overall quality and character of each region’s wines and when they will be at their most enjoyable.
• Learn More: Helps you explore the fundamentals of wine with helpful how-to articles and educational videos.
PREMIUM CONTENT FOR WINERATINGS+ SUBSCRIBERS
Wine Spectator’s ratings app gives you access to expert, reliable reviews for more than 350,000 wines—with definitive ratings, detailed tasting notes, release prices, current auction prices and recommended drinking windows.
TRUSTED AND TIMELY RATINGS
WineRatings+ is automatically updated (no download required) with the latest Wine Spectator reviews. At least 1,000 wine reviews are added each month. Each review is written by an experienced Wine Spectator editor according to strict blind-tasting methodology to ensure fair and reliable results.
RAPID, EASY-TO-USE WINE RATINGS SEARCH
WineRatings+ helps you look up Wine Spectator ratings for even the most difficult-to-spell wines and wineries. The app instantly provides suggested matches as you type, while the powerful filtering options help you find wines by name, winery, price, score, grape, region or vintage with precision.
Looking for expert advice on which wines to purchase? The Explore section in WineRatings+ highlights wines recommended by our editors. For great buys among the most recent reviews, turn to “Classic Wines (95-100 Points)”, “Newest Reds and Whites $20 or Less (90+ Points)” and "Extreme Values $12 or Less." Or explore "Value Sparklers for Special Occasions," “Blue-Chip Collectibles” and our "Top 100"—the most exciting wines of the year.
To help you remember the wines you enjoy, save them to your personal lists and add your own ratings, tasting notes and photos. We automatically save your recently viewed wines, which can be referenced by tapping the search bar.
Share your favorite wines and articles. Subscribers can post Wine Spectator reviews, as well as links to news and feature stories, to Twitter or send them via email and Messages.
Wherever you are and whatever your expertise, Wine Spectator WineRatings+ will help you find your perfect wine at the perfect price. Download the world’s premier wine app today!
The premium version of WineRatings+ requires a monthly subscription of $2.99, which is auto-renewed. Payment will be charged to your iTunes/App Store account at confirmation of purchase. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes/App Store account settings; you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to avoid being billed for the next cycle. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active period. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
WineRatings+ from Wine Spectator is sold separately from our magazine and website subscriptions.
Emoji provided free by http://emojione.com
- Redesigned Vintage Charts
- Support for iPhone Xs, Xs Max, and Xr
- Swipe to delete wines from your own wine lists
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Avaliações e opiniões
It doest matter if you already pay for online web subscription (wich is more expensibe than the app subscription), you have to pay for the app separatedly! What a surprise for old customers!
Very Very Good AAA+++
De forma simplificada nos mostra com clareza as informações necessária.
O instituto Robert Parker deveria montar um app com a mesma eficiência.
- M. Shanken Communications, Inc.
- 153.3 MB
- Gastronomia e bebidas
- Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- Você deve ter no mínimo 17 anos para baixar este aplicativo.
- Referências frequentes/intensas a álcool, tabaco ou uso de drogas
- © M. Shanken Communications
- Compras dentro do app
- Expert Wine Reviews R$ 9,50
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.