De Junitas Software GmbH
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
If you like or love wine, you know this situation: You've had a great evening, the setting and atmosphere were excellent, and it was all made complete by the perfect bottle of wine. But the next time you try to recreate this experience, you quickly realise that you are unable to. Why? You simply cannot remember the name of the wine, and where you bought it from!
This is where WineTracker comes in. With WineTracker you can create your own, personal, database of wines. No other wine database or guide can come close to the experience and value that comes from a personal list of favourite wines. After all, the best wine is always the one you like best, not what someone else tells you.
In WineTracker, you can easily keep track of your favourite wines. WineTracker lets you store a picture of the bottle, along with all the necessary information you need to pick the right wine at the next occasion, such as type of wine, sweetness, purchase location, a personal rating, etc.
Key functions of WineTracker:
- Simple management of wine names
- Alphabetic sorting of wine names, plus alphabetic quick-access
- Storing of name of wine, plus additional atrributes (type of wine, type of grape, sweetness, price, purchase location, etc.)
- Possibility to take and store a picture of the label using the iPhone camera
- Option to submit a personal rating of a wine by means of a 1 to 5 - star rating
- Simple and intuitive design
We are constantly working to improve WineTracker. If you buy WineTracker, you will receive future updates and new versions 100% free of charge via the iTunes-Store.
Novidades da versão 2.1
- new Design
- new Features like Facebook / Twitter
- Retina Support
Captura de tela do iPhone
- USD 1.99
- Categoria: Gastronomia e bebidas
- Atualizado: 30/06/2011
- Versão: 2.1
- Tamanho: 8.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Junitas Software GmbH
- © SalA iT Development GmbH 2012
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 3.2 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.