Abra a Mac App Store para comprar e baixar apps.
Word Counter sits above your text editor or word processor and shows you the total number of words, characters, sentences, lines and paragraphs in a document.
Word Counter offer three distinct count views:
· Word count only - For those only interested in the word count and no other details.
· Detailed count - Includes word, character, sentence, line and paragraph counts.
· Target - By entering your target word count you can monitor progress via the count of remaining words, a progress bar and % complete indicator.
To save having to look the word count, Word Counter also has the option to speak the current word count.
If a target word count has been set, there is the option to have the remaining word count spoken to you. There are also options to notified by speech, a default alert sound or a sound that you choose when you have reached or exceeded the target word count.
Word Counter supports the following file formats TXT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, ODT, HTML and WORDML, so you can use any application that supports these formats, such as TextEdit, OpenOffice and Microsoft Word, to name but a few.
Every time you save the document the word count is refreshed so you can keep an eye on that target count.
If you don’t want the Word Counter window cluttering your desktop, you can always minimize it and still keep track of the word count by using the dock icon badge or by using the speech options.
Novidades da versão 1.4.1
Bug Fix: Addressed issue that was resulting in the word count not updating is some situations.
Captura de telas
- USD 2.99
- Categoria: Utilidades
- Atualizado: 20/01/2012
- Versão: 1.4.1
- Tamanho: 0.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: ilia language services ltd
- © 2010-2011 ilia Language Services Ltd.
Compatibilidade: OS X 10.6 ou superior