Young Reader - QuickReader eBook Reader with Speed Reading
De Inkstone Software, Inc.
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Make learning, studying, and READING more fun for kids with the Young Readers’ edition of QuickReader. A highly customizable eBook reader and speed reading coach all-in-one, it teaches kids proper reading and eye tracking skills, and comes pre-loaded with over 130 classic children’s books.
PARENTS – use it at home to develop your child’s reading skills. Skills that will give their education a boost by helping them focus, finish their homework faster, increase comprehension, and stop back-tracking.
Turn them into the reading superstar you want them to be. The app lets you test and set your reading speed so soon they will be trying to beat their personal best in reading rather than the usual computer games ;)
TEACHERS – use it in the classroom on the iPod Touch and iPad to improve your student’s reading skills. It’s not just for the advanced readers in the class; it’s also a great learning intervention tool for those who need a bit of extra help getting up to speed (literally) with their peers.
Plus as all the books are pre-loaded, so there’s no need for Wi-Fi or 3G internet access to read the books - making it perfect for the classroom.
• Aimed at children aged 8-13 both in the classroom and at home.
• Over 130 classic children’s books pre-loaded in the app - everything from The Wizard of Oz and Black Beauty to Robin Hood and Treasure Island.
• You can also add other ePub catalogs (such as Gutenberg, Feedbooks, Baen Free Library etc). We didn’t do this automatically because some of these other catalogs have adult content. So you can choose and have control over what your children can read. Don’t worry, all the books that are pre-loaded into the app are age appropriate.
• Have a teen who wants to learn to speed read? Want to learn yourself? Check out the full version of QuickReader at http://www.quickreader.net
• See the complete list of features at http://www.quickreader.net/features/
• Watch a demo video at http://www.quickreader.net/videos
See what others are saying:
"Quickreader For Young Readers is an amazing app, that enables you to drastically improve your reading and focusing speed, while allowing you to read and download your favorite books, plus hundreds of other ones. The tests are incredibly accurate, allowing your goals to grow rapidly. This app is highly recommended to those who read poorly and those that can use improvement. If it helped me, it can help you!"
Adrianna Zambrano, age 11
“As a teacher I find this app is a great tool to help my students improve their oral reading fluency. There is a wide variety of books, something for everyone. I would use "Quickreader- Young Readers" with all students from 4th grade and beyond. The material is too advanced and the speed too high for any younger readers.”
Mrs. James – Customer review
“…a much-needed breath of fresh air to the world of speed reading apps.”
"… a speed-reading tool that can produce remarkable results. I was shocked by the rate at which my speed improved. [...] By far the most fascinating application I've reviewed in a while."
4.5 stars, MAGICAL 148Apps (http://www.148apps.com/reviews/quickreader/)
Novidades da versão 3.10.1
• iOS 9 support.
• Bug fixes.
- USD 3.99
- Categoria: Livros
- Atualizado: 30/09/2015
- Versão: 3.10.1
- Tamanho: 71.8 MB
- Idiomas: Português, Alemão, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinês simplificado, Chinês tradicional, Coreano, Dinamarquês, Espanhol, Finlandês, Francês, Grego, Holandês, Inglês, Italiano, Japonês, Russa, Sueco
- Vendedor: Inkstone Software, Inc.
- © 2014 Inkstone Mobile
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.