De Boulder Mountain Software, LLC
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Zion Slider is a puzzle game with images from Zion National Park. The 18 images show a variety of scenes from well-known locations as well as little-visited backcountry parts of the park. Images include:
• a unique view of Angel’s Landing,
• the famed Zion Narrows
• lesser known narrows in Orderville Canyon
• Cable Mountain, and Hop Valley
• La Verkin Creek, and
• Coalpits Wash
When you need a break from the office, the kids, the TV, or just life in general and want to remember your trip to Zion, or daydream about your next trip to the park, here’s a simple and enjoyable way to do that. Or, if you want your family to see and learn to love the outdoors and Zion the way your do, this is a great way to show them about the beauties of Zion.
The three game levels -- Easy (2x2), Medium (3x3), and Hard (4x4) –- appeal to a broad range of players, from pre-school children to adults. The object is to rearrange the jumbled puzzle pieces into their correct places by sliding (or tapping) an adjacent puzzle piece to move it into the empty spot on the game board. Continuing moving the pieces around until you’ve assembled them all in the correct places.
The game is accompanied by fun sounds that reward puzzle completion. The sounds are OFF every time you start the game in case the game is being played in a public place, such as a meeting.
• 18 images from Zion National Park
• Tap or Slide options for puzzle piece movement
• Sounds for piece movement and game completion
• A Show Hint button displays the un-jumbled image
• A Timer that will appeal to more competitive players. Solve the puzzle faster than your friend, or try to beat your own time by racing against the clock.
• Graphics are optimized for the iPhone and iPhone 4.
Visit our website at www.bmountainsoftware.com for a complete list of our apps.
Captura de tela do iPhone
Clientes também compraram
- Categoria: Jogos
- Lançado: 05/04/2012
- Versão: 1.0
- Tamanho: 4.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Boulder Mountain Software, LLC
- © 2010 Boulder Mountain Software, LLC
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 4.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.