By Phantom Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"ActivityLogger" is an application to get a log of activity using GPS. Can be used as a GPS logger.
"kml" or "gpx" export format enables the display route on Google Maps.
By "ActiveLogger", I hope and help to maintain healthy diet.
- Using the GPS, records the distance, time, calories burned, and the route.
- Each activities, record the GPS log.
- Set up to five routes, the aggregate value calculated for each route.
- Lap measure both time and distance.
- Based on history, display the routes , lap times and chart.
- the "GPS log" exports to Dropbox by "csv" or "kml" or "gpx" format.
- Supports backup and restore.
- Supports pause.
- Aggregated statistics of past data.
- Supports execution on background.(by optoins)
● How to use
- Select activity or route.
- Start recording by "Start" button.
- End recording by "End" button.
- Historical statistics show fix exercise plan.
- Using Dropbox, you can backup data and you can restore it.
- "kml" or "gpx" format data, display the route on Google Maps.
- "GPS logger" can be used as.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Contact us following:
What's New in Version 1.8
Change to the latest version of Dropbox.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 23 October 2012
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: yasuhisa okazaki
- © Phantom Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.