By Appologics UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AirBeam turns your Mac and your iDevices into a flexible audio and video monitoring system. AirBeam streams live video and audio from your Mac's cameras and microphones across a WiFi or 3G network. You can watch the stream in a web browser or with the AirBeam App on your iPhones, iPads or iPods (Note: AirBeam for iOS requires a separate purchase and is available in the iTunes AppStore).
AirBeam works also vice versa: Use your iDevices as remote cameras and follow the live stream on your Mac.
AirBeam's applications are countless: Use it as a luxury babymonitor, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your pets, a FPV cam in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Video streaming in amazing quality with resolution up to Full-HD 720p (1280x720 pixel) and up to 30 frames per second. CD quality audio.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses when used on a single WiFi network. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
* Multi Camera, Multi Monitor: Launch as many camera devices as you want and monitor them simultaneously. Or follow a single camera on multiple screens at the same time.
* Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and the video and audio will be recorded.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger alarms or recordings when something happens in front of the camera to create a single track of events that happened during a day.
* Web interface: Use a browser to watch the live video, download your recordings or adjust the camera settings.
* Integrated Syphon Server: Allows easy integration of the video stream with 3rd party apps like VDMX or Quartz composer.
Want to know more? Visit our website and watch the AirBeam demo video.
* Running AirBeam on your iPhones or iPads requires AirBeam for iOS, which is a separate purchase available in the iTunes AppStore (3.99 USD or equivalent amount in other currency). It is not required, as you can watch the video stream with any browser - however it is recommended for best user experience.
* Please follow regulations for video surveillance that might apply in your country.
What's New in Version 2.3
* Fixed memory leak when streaming in MJPEG format
* Fixed issue preventing remote control of phone torch
* Bugfixes and optimizations for OS X Sierra
- USD 3.99
- Category: Video
- Updated: 22 June 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Appologics UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © 2015 Appologics
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor